Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FREE Boktai Poster!; You can get a free Boktai Poster, because I'm such a nice guy
Topic Started: Feb 27 2017, 11:08 PM (637 Views)
Dijago
Member Avatar
Looking at this board makes me sad. Reminds me of a better time, even though I was never that active. :/

For the people who are still taking a look inside this forum: I have a little present for you!

Early last year I comissioned the amazing Heavy Metal Hanzo (https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeavyMetalHanzo/?fref=ts) to draw me a Boktai picture I can put on my wall. The result is truly breathtaking if you ask me!

Posted Image

And because I'm such a nice guy (and I want that there is more Boktai stuff out there), I give you the full high res file. This means you can print your very own Boktai poster!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrbou577rcm3wg4/Boktai%20commish.png?dl=0

Please, DO NOT use this picture commercially or I will go after you. (This includes Youtube Thumbnails, website banners or anything similar) This is for personal use only!

Have fun with the poster! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

My only request is that, if you have drawn os comissioned some kind of Boktai stuff in the past, make it available so we can all enjoy it! As high res as possible. Let's fill our walls with sunshine!

EDIT: I may take this down after a while, so get it while you can!
Edited by Dijago, Feb 27 2017, 11:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DjangoSP
Member Avatar
Crimson Scarf
Awesome, thanks for posting this!
My fan-art topic: http://s4.zetaboards.com/BoktaiOnline/topic/425010/33/#new
太陽と共にあらんことを!
Posted Image Posted Image

Dijago
Member Avatar
No problem!

Just a heads up: I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
Dijago
May 2 2017, 09:40 PM
I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!
why
Posted Image
He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

Lingrow
No Avatar
Leecher
Thanks you so much for the poster is AMAZING! I will print it soon, loooove the game so much, nice to see there are still so many devoted fans like you guys :)
Also sorry for going out topic but this is the most recent post of this forum so I wanted to ask if there is any possibilities for you guys to upload the soundtrack of all 3 games again because all the links are down, I would appreciate so much.

Again thanks, and greeting from Venezuela I grew up with these games and it's nice that even today we can share stuff from the game.

Dijago
Member Avatar
LordHuffnPuff
May 11 2017, 09:18 PM
Dijago
I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!
why
Well, I don't want it to be EVERYWHERE, you know? This is a present for Hardcore Boktai fans who care about this.

But I'll keep it up for a bit longer, thinking about 6 months in total. This should be more than enough for casual forum visitors to get it.

And if anyone actually prints this out, show me where it ended up! Would love to see pictures. :)

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
Dijago
May 24 2017, 11:19 PM
LordHuffnPuff
May 11 2017, 09:18 PM
Dijago
why
Well, I don't want it to be EVERYWHERE, you know? This is a present for Hardcore Boktai fans who care about this.
I'm confused why you would want to limit the number of people who can enjoy something. Is it just to feel like you have something a person who finds this page in a year does not?
Posted Image
He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

Big Green
No Avatar
Leecher
Thanks for the poster TC! I made it my phone screen background

8BitWalugi
Member Avatar
8=Bit Solar Boy
This looks incredible, thank you so much for sharing!
Warrock for (E) Lunar Knights is out!
Quote:

::Unlock War Rock
121EC96C 00000006

http://s4.zetaboards.com/BoktaiOnline/topic/9656799/1/#new

serenade696969
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
Thanks my dude and lordhuffinpuff has a point if people really want it you should leave link up

originalcracker
Member Avatar
Where is your God now?!
Thank you, kindly.

Dijago
Member Avatar
Well, it's still up and unless I screw something up in my Dropbox it's staying up.

Has anyone actually printed the poster? If so let's see pictures! ;D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Boktai - General · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.