Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Not as bad as it looks...; Don't judge a book by its cover!
Topic Started: May 18 2006, 01:12 AM (831 Views)
Sol
Member Avatar
LET'S TAP
This actually started to seem really cool after I figured out it's a prequel. And the twin guns and huge sword are just awesome! I just can't wait till I can get it! If you disagree, click here and go to the trailer near the bottem.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"This is all we could find, sir."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tibet
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
Sol
May 18 2006, 01:12 AM
This actually started to seem really cool after I figured out it's a prequel. And the twin guns and huge sword are just awesome! I just can't wait till I can get it! If you disagree, click here and go to the trailer near the bottem.

I knew i'd heard the name Aaron before in Boktai,but I can't remember exactly who he was.I thought I had it for a while,but can someone give me a friendly reminder.
Liquid Ocelot-"It was you who killed Abel and was cast out by Eve."... "You killed your own flesh and blood." ..."What next? Will you pay for your sins and dig your own grave?"

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
You heard the name Aaron? I check the game scripts on GameFAQs but I didn't find anything.
Posted Image
He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

LordHuffnPuff (RollSoul)
Member Avatar
Bouncy
Admin
Aaron is not mentioned anywhere in any English boktai games. The closest I could come to finding anything that could relate to him is the title of a book in Zoktai's library, "Tales of a Gunslinger" or something like that. Sorry.

Of course, I MAY have overlooked something. I defy you to find a direct quote to prove me long.
Posted Image Credits to 主任 Posted Image
Com'on.... you know you want to... CLICK IT!!!!!!!

Lake Hikari Asakura,Apr 12 2008, 06:48 AM:
Obviously, Brawl is a H-Game.

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
Mine's all in Japanese. Can't read a thing. Well, I can read and understand some, but not all. T_T Only 3 more years to perfect Japanese....

Huffy, do you mind recording all the books in the library? Like what they say and title if you're bored. You don't have to. :D
Posted Image

LordHuffnPuff (RollSoul)
Member Avatar
Bouncy
Admin
My Japanese is limited to a poor grasp of single words spoken. Thankfully, the Boktai games are pretty much perfect translations. I'll get them up later!

Tibet
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
lordhuffnpuff
May 22 2006, 12:23 PM
Aaron is not mentioned anywhere in any English boktai games. The closest I could come to finding anything that could relate to him is the title of a book in Zoktai's library, "Tales of a Gunslinger" or something like that. Sorry.

Of course, I MAY have overlooked something. I defy you to find a direct quote to prove me long.

:ph43r: I just remembered where I heard it in Boktai.I remember Otenko saying something about the Count's original name,and that he wasn't always an Immortal,like Carmilla.I believe his name was Aaron before.
Liquid Ocelot-"It was you who killed Abel and was cast out by Eve."... "You killed your own flesh and blood." ..."What next? Will you pay for your sins and dig your own grave?"

LordHuffnPuff (RollSoul)
Member Avatar
Bouncy
Admin
Not at all. That never, ever happened. You must have drempt it or something. The Count has ALWAYS been a vampire, he's the king of the immortals.

LordHuffnPuff (RollSoul)
Member Avatar
Bouncy
Admin
Admin Doublepost ONOZ LOLOLOLOL

The books are:

Top Rightmost bookshelf, starting at right corner:
"Rules of a Gun Slinger"
Spiral Folklore"

"Nightmare of the Abyss"
"Overheating: The Risk of Too Much Sun"

"Magical Excavating Machine"
"Magic Cards: An Introduction to Tarot"

"How To Become A Wizard"
"Istrakan: The City of Death"

"Curses & Purification"
"Doomsday Reincarnation"

Next Lowest Shelf:

"The Troll Princess"
"The Great Collapse of Ragnarok" ---- I find this interesting, as Ennio references "The Great Collapse that destroyed the old world," Implying Boktai's Ragnarok has occured, and we may see it in Lunar Knights.

Lowest Shelf:

"Yggdrasill's Illusion"

"Walking in the Wilderness"
"Words of the Last Dragon" --- BOKTAI HAD DRAGONS OMG

"Undeadening & Dark Matter"
"Vampires: A Bloody History"

That's it.

Sartan
Member Avatar
Gender is an illusion...
Moderators
Of course it had dragons. How else would we get the various Dragon Protectors? On an unrelated note, I thoroughly despise every emoticon here. :<

ZeroSbr
No Avatar
Sol
May 18 2006, 01:12 AM
But it's not a prequel...

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
Wow, sure did tell him. 2006 Sol sure was wrong and boy are you a swell guy for calling him out on it. You'll fit in swell.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bokura no Taiyō DS · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.