Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Name Changes!; Yoshi! >:3
Topic Started: Oct 11 2007, 04:00 AM (1,445 Views)
LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
To loyal members of Boktai Online!!!

Don't like the username you registered with? Well, heads up! There's a chance that you'll be able to change it!!

A name change is a serious thing. It may affect your reputation, especially online. Once you change your name another member might not recognize you at first.

So..... How? Simple, if you fit the following requirements:

* You are allowed one, I repeat, one name change per 6 months. This is because name changes aren't a thing you can freely abuse. People would just get confused to who you are. So think carefully before opting for a change.

* If you wish to change your username to your original one before the 6 months of your first name change, you may. However, the 6 months countdown will start again.

* If your request is unreasonable, it would not be granted. Unreasonable usernames include words or phrase that might offend people. So please choose wisely.

* To have a name change, you would also need a good reason. We cannot hand them out like candy without a good reason.

That's all from me for now, enjoy!

To obtain a name change, either PM an admin or you can post here. Whichever method you feel more comfortable with.

d^_^b Thumbs up!
Posted Image
He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sabby
Unregistered

Cool. You are on a roll today, Roll. *shot for using a pun ; the lowest form of comedy*
Quote Post Goto Top

xaznwi3rd0
Member Avatar
Lunar Knight
Hello^^
Wow awesome haha xD
But I don't understand why anyone would change their name. Everyone would get confuzzled.

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
There was this whole controversy thing about it in the Problems section or something.
Posted Image

Sabby
Unregistered

Yeah, it reached like 9 pages O_o Im glad for the 6-month limit and how flexible you made this Roll. Its good to know we can change our names if we want to. Even if I wanna use Sabby for now <_<
Quote Post Goto Top

CuTE GaRMR
No Avatar
Zazie
I wanna change my name but ahaa,I'm too lazy to think of a new name now...

Higgins Von Higgings
Member Avatar
Badass Overlord
Geez, Roll, your are very active today. YAY FOR ROLL AND HER AWESOMENESS! [bask] I'M NOT WORTHY!I'M NOT WORTHY!I'M NOT WORTHY!I'M NOT WORTHY![/bask]
Posted Image
Posted Image

LordHuffnPuff (RollSoul)
Member Avatar
Bouncy
Admin
The fact that we got 'Why would anybody change their name?' posts here sort of indicates that it wasn't a large boardwide complaint, but just a few radical whiners....

Oops, did I just post that?
Posted Image Credits to 主任 Posted Image
Com'on.... you know you want to... CLICK IT!!!!!!!

Lake Hikari Asakura,Apr 12 2008, 06:48 AM:
Obviously, Brawl is a H-Game.

Higgins Von Higgings
Member Avatar
Badass Overlord
LordHuffnPuff
Oct 11 2007, 03:27 PM
The fact that we got 'Why would anybody change their name?' posts here sort of indicates that it wasn't a large boardwide complaint, but just a few radical whiners....

Oops, did I just post that?

Your too kind >________________>. Seriously, it's behind us now. Just leave it be dude.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kuroku E" Nero
Member Avatar
Trinity
I feel I should change my name to Chrono Lunier, one because I am no longer Kuroku Nero anywhere anymore and also because everywhere I go I am known as Chrono Lunier, except for a few sites, but since every now and then I get a few fans to join I think it's to there best interest for them to actually know who actually invited them. They can't say "Chrono invited me," because no one would know who Chrono is. Y'know?
Hey guys, I'm back.

Death_Blade_182
Member Avatar
Ex-emo Extraordinaire
even if people change their names, I'll still call them by their old ones

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
^ Yeah..... it's an old habit I can;t get rid of. >_<
Posted Image

Djageo Voloto
No Avatar
eh. i have a name change i really need. i only chose this one, since it was the name of my latest Boktai character for usage on the yahoo chatrooms, but things happened, and Djageo got deleted, and in his place is Kukyou Kanro. so, can ya pull a name change on me to make me "Kukyou Kanro"?...and will this be a login name change, or just a display name that isn't what i type in when i log in?

DarkS
Member Avatar
Bok
Can I have my name change tah Orange-Kun ? I'm not well known so it wouldent mater eh ?
Posted Image

drew1drew1
No Avatar
Leecher
Can somebody please change my username to drew1drew1 (no caps) I messed up!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Babbling · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.