Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The music of holyice7; Soundtracks galore!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2007, 09:40 AM (7,080 Views)
holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
Well, lovely.

I'm gonna try this again. Try NOT to knock the server offline, m'kay? >_>;;

Animal Crossing: Happenings & Holidays
Animal Crossing Outdoors (Default)
Animal Crossing Outdoors (Spring)
Animal Crossing Outdoors (Winter)
A collection of Animal Crossing music, including the hourly music for different seasons.

Banjo-Kazooie
Rare's smash-hit, Banjo-Kazooie. Easily one of the best releases of the legendary year of gaming, 1998. Grant Kirkhope's masterpieces in this title do not disappoint.

Beetle Adventure Racing
The few psychedelic tracks from EA's dark-horse racing game, Beetle Adventure racing, wherein you take control of different builds of Volkswagen's New Beetle.

Boktai 1: The Sun is in Your Hand | New Link 2016
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django | New Link 2016
Boktai 3: Sabata's Counterattack | New Link 2016
Lunar Knights | New Link 2016
Boktai stuff. You guys all know.

Castlevania [64]
The beautiful, atmospheric music from Castlevania on the N64. This music speaks for itself, but I'm close to finishing the extended soundtrack found in Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, the prequel to this game.

Castlevania 64: The Special Edition Soundtrack
This is it; all the music from both Castlevania [64] and Legacy of Darkness, arranged into one big soundtrack. I praise this thing just below my Banjo-Kazooie album for how hard it was to make, and how much I wanted it.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
The critically acclaimed Game Boy Advance title that opened up a whole new chapter in the series.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
A release title for the GBA, this game was a foray into the limitations of the new system's sound capabilities. Composition reined over quality, it would seem.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
The sequel to Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow was a good example of just what the DS' sound system is capable of.

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Harmony of Dissonance, while a fair game in terms of gameplay, did quite poorly with its attempt to harken to the days of the NES style of game music mixing. However, it does contain one of the best versions of Vampire Killer in the series despite the rest of the soundtrack's flaws.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Michiru Yamane returns to Konami's sound department to produce another awesome Castlevania soundtrack for the next DS inclusion in the series.

Donkey Kong 64
Another success by Grant Kirkhope, and the Rareware production team.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
This horror-survival game by Silicon Knights has a soundtrack that'll leave you clawing your armrests in fear.

Glover
The music from Glover, a dark horse game on the N64. One of my personal favorites.

GoldenEye 007
The music from Rare's movie-based shooter, a game that created the console-based FPS genre.

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal
This is probably the only time I'll be using a Japanese name over an NTSC localization. Released simply as "Golden Sun" in the U.S., this game perfected use of the Game Boy Advance's tiny sound system early in the system's life, and was most likely the only game to ever do so, and do it so very well.

Jet Force Gemini
One of Rare's lesser known titles, Jet Force Gemini is a sci-fi third-person shooter, with excellent music.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The last Zelda game on the N64, Majora's Mask integrated its own unique style into the successfully established 3D Zelda format.

Portal
The surprise hit in last year's compilation, The Orange Box. The minimalist score, while adding perfectly to the game's setting, is almost always overshadowed by the song played over the end credits.

Super Metroid
Considered to be one of (if not the) greatest games of all time, Super Metroid made legendary many of the iconic songs commonly associated with Metroid today. My compilation even includes the arranged Super Metroid music from the rare "Super Metroid Sound In Action" CD.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorny - Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorny - Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
The Phoenix Wright soundtrack collection.

Pokemon Red, Blue, & Yellow
The iconic themes from the original games that you're more than likely to hum to this day, whether you be a fan of the series or not.

Sonic Rush
A callback to the 2D days of the series, this DS game's funky/hip-hop soundtrack was composed by Hideki Naganuma, of Jet Set Radio fame.

Blah blah blah, I'm still working on stuff. Whatever.
Edited by LordHuffnPuff, Jan 21 2016, 07:16 PM.
[|bees.catch(honey)| > |bees.catch(vinegar)|]
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Death_Blade_182
Member Avatar
Ex-emo Extraordinaire
ZOMG, Animal Crossing soundtrack!!! thanks holyice

holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
^_^ Praise gets you more music!

EDIT: Links moved to first post.
RUN\DOS\RUN

LordIllidan
Member Avatar
Level 86 Black Mage
Words... Cannot express my joy.

If you can post up some of K.K. Slider's music, I think I might explode.

personn5
Member Avatar
Red Django
is this the soundtrack for animal crossing, or animal crossing wild world?
I have crotch kicked the awesome tyrant-mod,
Blues!

Death_Blade_182
Member Avatar
Ex-emo Extraordinaire
the original one

holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
K.K.'s music is a beast...

Do you have any particular tracks you want? I can get both the Live versions and the Airchecks, so...
RUN\DOS\RUN

LordIllidan
Member Avatar
Level 86 Black Mage
holyice7
Jan 4 2008, 04:49 AM
K.K.'s music is a beast...

Do you have any particular tracks you want? I can get both the Live versions and the Airchecks, so...

Rockin K.K., please :D

Death_Blade_182
Member Avatar
Ex-emo Extraordinaire
^ I was about to request that one, it was awesome >_>

holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
Man, it almost slipped my mind. Here you go.

Rockin' K. K. (LIVE)

Rockin' K. K. (Aircheck)
RUN\DOS\RUN

holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
...does anyone still enjoy me doing this? Not getting much feedback any more.

Well, production's slowed to a crawl with me being in college, but a friend BEGGED me to do Pokemon, so the first post now includes the soundtrack to Pokemon Red, Blue, & Yellow.
RUN\DOS\RUN

Sartan
Member Avatar
Gender is an illusion...
Moderators
We love you doing it, even if some of us are silly pantywaists who don't appreciate it.

Ghosty
Member Avatar
Red Ringo
I you guys are still searching Boktai 3 main theme and Vanargand fight or else, I got 'em.
"There's no victory in our fight. Which is all the more reason that we mustn't
lose."

Posted ImageDark Boy Sabata

Posted Image

Woo ! I made a banner. Credits to Mai Selphe.
If you don't get it, you suck

holyice7
Member Avatar
Ougon no Taiyou
Added the Phoenix Wright soundtracks. Apollo Justice to come sometime...
RUN\DOS\RUN

Sabby
Unregistered

Oh my god, these are such an improvement over the previous version I had. Thank you so much!! ^_^
They sound sooo much clearer.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Auditory Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.