Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Dark Knight.
Topic Started: Jul 21 2008, 10:03 PM (1,501 Views)
camizas
Member Avatar
Bok
Vaku
Jul 23 2008, 09:29 PM
There are few rare occasions (21 issues in total) where Marvel characters met with DC ones. There are many fan made things with this happening. But only around 21 official crossovers. In any country.

Yeah, you may be right.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LastLunarChild
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
camizas
Jul 23 2008, 04:13 PM
LastLunarChild
Jul 23 2008, 02:24 AM
I'm not a fan of batman that much.

yeah me too. generally I hate all the marvel heros. they're so ridiculous. but that's what [size=14]I[/size] think!

I like the marvel heroes, I'm not a fan of the DC heroes.
"Kira is childish and doesn't like to lose. I know that because I am also childish and don't like to lose." -L

Posted Image
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

LordHuffnPuff
Member Avatar
Ninja Netsavior Admin
Admin
Just as an aside, Indie 4 > The Dark Knight.
Posted Image
He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Seren
Member Avatar
Lita
I finally got to see the movie at Imax tonight. The place has been sold out for a week. (was tonight as well)

I thought the movie kicked all kinds of ass, and it is definetely my favorite Batman movie so far. I thought Heath was an excellent Joker.

I am fan that did not grow up with the comics though (not really into any superhero comics). I grew up watching Batman: The Animated Series, and the Burton/Schumacher films. I read one where Batman took on Dracula, but I thought it was a waste money after I read it. I should have known better.

django95
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
Vaku
Jul 21 2008, 10:41 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

Who says Two face died dude?
You know comics, they always come back, its not like they dont want to put Twoface again. And by the way, Dark Knight is the best superheroe movie ever(but Marvel owns DC anyways xD).
Orgulloso de ser mexicano y orgullosamente soy cristiano.

Proud to be a Christian.

Sorry for all the flames I have made

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Visual Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.