Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are you currently reading/watching?
Topic Started: Aug 7 2008, 01:09 AM (561 Views)
Paracelsus
No Avatar
What
As said in topic title:

What are you currently reading, watching, etc?

Currently myself I'm watching/reading a few things:

- Reading + Watching Black Lagoon.
- Reading Tsukihime as it comes out.
- Reading Bleach Manga (Eyes scarred for life due to last weeks chapter).
- Watching the old Dr.Who every now and then.

Hooray geekiness..

Anyhow, go.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kajy
Member Avatar
Spoons.
I have been reading the One Piece Manga :0 It's niiiiiiiice.
And been watching Bleach... Good lord, I want this saga to END D:

Paracelsus
No Avatar
What
I hear One Piece has been getting more and more crazy(good?)in the past fews weeks.

Oh..and the Bleach Filler sucks. God, todays was horrendous after maybe two semi-good episodes. Hope it doesn't end up as another bount arc.

Blues
Member Avatar
Darkie
Moderators
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/11/ (spoilers, Kajy)

That.

Sol
Member Avatar
LET'S TAP
Boxer Hockey.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"This is all we could find, sir."

Paracelsus
No Avatar
What
Several notes:

Is Mirri Nikki (or whatever its called) any decent? One my friends seems to like it and keeps saying its amazing or whatever whenever she talks about it. Help me internet!

GoGaiGar seems to get better everytime I watch it. Anyone seen "The Irresponsible Captain Tylor" enough to give me a professional opinion on it?

Also for those who are watching the recent Bleach(168-185) be aware that the filler ends at 190 and jumps back to plot.

Kajy
Member Avatar
Spoons.
FOR REAL!? Because I stopped watching Bleach... It's been such a let-down latelly that I lost my hopes >_>

Paracelsus
No Avatar
What
Kajy
Aug 28 2008, 06:04 PM
FOR REAL!? Because I stopped watching Bleach... It's been such a let-down latelly that I lost my hopes >_>

Yea. It's been pretty much confirmed by all the recent talk plus the Arrancar Golden thing, that 191ish will be
Spoiler: click to toggle

Oh, and the filler is killing itself off in a ridiculous fashion.

Head Captain Old Man: "Everyone break into the manor and steal stuff for evidence!"
Everyone else: "Hooray! This is the best army ever concieved!"

How they survived up to this point is a mystery.

Paracelsus
No Avatar
What
Double Post Update:

Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion (AKA awesomely animated movie but horribad plot.) is out and subbed. Enjoy the Kenpachi "How to be Badass" moments.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Also enjoy the only two scenes that Renji does stuff in and fails more horribly than usual.

I've actually started reading Mirri Nikki during my office hours at school since no one has shown up for extra help.

I swear if it helps anyone, when your teacher says that when the doors open that they can help you, it doesn't mean ignore the option that may make them push you up a grade point or so.

Kajy
Member Avatar
Spoons.
I've been reading Dom Casmurro, wich is a stupid brazillian book ._. It has 361 pages, and it's boring and old D:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Visual Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.