Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mega Man games; List all the Mega Man games you ever pla
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 08:54 PM (1,173 Views)
UltimateDarkloid
Member Avatar
Bok
How many of you actually played the original things? Just curious. Tsalki about every single Mega Man game you played and list your favourite nand why.

Me? My 1st was MMIII on the Game Boy, then BN5DS, then BN6 Falzar, then SF1 Dragon, then SF2 Saurian, then BN3 White, then ZX Advent, and now I'm playing the rest using Roms.

My favourite BN6. Why? Best storyline ever, best music, best characters, best features, best graphics, best gameplay, and furthermore, coolest bosses ever.

Now don't gimme crap about the graphics. I just like those. Ryuusei has them comparable but... I still prefer BN6.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beastmaster
Member Avatar
Lita
I like MMBN 5, because it's more similiar to a turn based strategy game. I like how you had to use tactics and retreating into blue areas to fight and make a strategy.

I like strategy games. Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy Strategy.

kazisaki
Member Avatar
Lunar Bug
I've played all of the Megaman games with the exceptipn of Megaman 8, Megaman X4-8 and CM, i also havnt played ZX or the alternate versions of starforce but my favorite of all wass mmbn 4 Blue Moon Mainly due to the fact that it gave me a good challenge it took me a total of 3 months to beat it and another 5 for total completion
but the fastest time i,ve ever beat a megaman game was Megaman 1 for the NES
I beat it in less than 8 hours. that may not sound like a lot but since i was six I had nothing better to do and it was the fastest i'd ever beaten it
Immortalis oculus excipio totus!

UltimateDarkloid
Member Avatar
Bok
update

i've played SF1 Pegasus and SF3 Black Ace. So far, SF3 is my favourite game ever.
Posted Image

D.B Sabata
Member Avatar
Lunar Bug
well i played all but mmsf1 and 3 zeros games and megaman robot
mmbn1 isnt cool but enemys are strong
mmbn2 i dont remember it lol
mmbn3 the bug styles
mmbn4 i dont remember
mmbn4.5 wind man mini game
mmbn5 libaration missions but the missions with keys i really hate it
mmbn6 bass anly chip and cross devide
mmsf1 didnt played it but i think mmm gemini spark lol
mmsf2 zerker form
mmsf3 these cool names acid ace and black ace

DarkS
Member Avatar
Bok
I've played all MMBN games, (and their different versions)
all MMZ games including the collection pack, MMZX/MMZXA, MMBCC (megaman battle chip challange) , almost all MMSF games (meaning the different versions) the old megaman arcade game. Theres more i just cant remember the names
Posted Image

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
I've played every single game. I didn't finish most but I've played them all. I only beat Megaman StarForce 1, 2 and 3, because they are my favorites. Actually I'm going to do a round of Battle Network so I can play all of them.

zigazav
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
Here's the Megaman game I REALLY own and played(not roms, the actual thing you buy): My first was BN3 white, then....I forget which order, but here's the other ones I have: SF3 Black Ace, (My first MMSF game) SF2 Zerker x Saurian, BN4 Blue Moon, BN5 Double Team DS, BN5 Team Colonel, BN6 Cybeast Falzar, Megaman Zero Collection, (beat Zero 1-4 in easy senario), and that may be all, here's the game roms of Megaman I have(not counting patched games) : BN5 Team Protoman,BN6 Cybeast Gregar, (for patching purposes) BN6 Cybeast Falzar, (also for patching purposes) Megaman ZX, (too slow on my Wii to be worth playing) Megaman X1, Megaman X2 Megaman X3, Megaman X4, Megaman X5, And Megaman X6. X5 and X6 freeze-up on my homebrewed Wii's emulator after the first level, I can't even save my game! I guess I don't know how to do it right, oh well. Here's not the place to ask for help for that anyways. Ok, moving-on, next person?
Otenko and Django: The sun will rise tomorrow!
Toasty/Othenko in LK: "May the sun shine forever in our hearts!"

JOHHN475
No Avatar
THE HYPER!!!!!!
:dnod:
My first game played was Mega Man 2. I completed it just for entertainment. (NES)
Second was MMBN2, but haven't completed it.
Third is MMBN6 (Both JPN and EUR Versions) I BEATEN IT!
Fourth is MMBN4 (Red Sun), Which is I'm in the middle(I CAN"T GET PAST THE SHARO INCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: )
Last is MMBN5 (Both on GBA and DS), which is real hard. NEBULA GREY, that is.

P.S. Haven't played the Star Force series YET

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Rockman Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.