Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boktai RP; Read the 1st post and jump on in! :)
Topic Started: May 13 2011, 10:29 PM (6,089 Views)
LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
Okay, I'm not picky at all when it comes to RPing as long as there is no godmodding. Everybody can contribute to what happens in this RP within reason.
*Within reason means don't just have your character ninja jump out of nowhere and say "HAH! I KILLED YOU!" and then disappear. Give people a chance to fight back or escape or whatever. And if you're entering, come up with a way to enter smoothly without poofing into the middle of things (unless your character seriously can teleport).
Just put your character in the top of your first post when you jump in. :)
I'm just going to start with my character and then people can jump in and add plot material (or something). (BTW characters do not need to be in the same area as the other characters, but indicate that somehow in your post).
I also have nothing against in-game characters being RPed by people.

Name: Verdandi
Age: ??? (Physically appears to be somewhere between 16 and 18)
Race: Immortal (vampire; specific clan unknown)
Appearance: Pale-skin, claws painted black, pierced ears, short fangs, teal hair (shoulder length), piercing red eyes behind a pair of thin square-framed glasses. She wears a yellow and white tanktop covered by a denim jacket, a short pleated denim skirt, black tights and black pumps. Her outfit is usually concealed by a black cloak.
Attacks (if any):
--She usually attacks with her claws and fangs.
--She can use frost magic (she enjoys summoning small blizzards and ice spears to strike her foes), but she prefers not to unless she has to fight to her death.
--Instead of transforming into a bat, Verdandi can transform into a teal-colored raven. As the raven, she deals out more physical attacks, but is far more vulnerable to damage.
Weapon (if any): None
Short description/any additional notes: Due to her allergy to human blood, Verdandi's clan wants nothing to do with her, as she is an embarrassment to all vampires, so this Immortal often wanders around by herself. (Note: she drinks tomato juice as a substitute for blood.) Verdandi is somewhat timid and aggressive toward strangers, and of course enemies, but she generally will not attack unless provoked or threatened. She also likes anything cold-- like icecream. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the sun had finally dropped below the horizon, Verdandi peeked her head out from the inside of a cave that she had retreated into to avoid burning in the harsh light at dawn. The vampire placed one foot outside of the cave and looked back and forth twice before quickly dashing for a nearby tree. Digging her claws into the bark, Verdandi quickly scaled the tree and found a comfortable branch which allowed her to view the distant light of the city San Miguel. "Ugh....I wish I could steal something from that city to satisfy my craving for tomato juice, but those stupid humans living there would probably attack me even though I am not in the mood to cause any trouble," she muttered aloud as she clutched onto her cloak.
Edited by LudaVrana, May 14 2011, 12:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
Name: Alucard
Race: Immortal(vampire; Nosferatu)
Appearance: Although he can change the form he is in he prefers to be in the form of a 25/6 year old man dressed in red victorian-age clothes and a big red hat. His hair is black and his red eyes are hidden by tiny glasses with red lenses.
Attacks:
-Likes to bite and pierce his opponents with his hands;
-He can use the famed Nosferatu's black vampire magic, including illusion, shape shifting, fast regeneration, dead summoning, etc.;
Weapons: Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto and Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol Jackal;
Short Description: A vampire in its full meaning of the word, Alucard hunts down humans to feed himself when in hunger, and vampires when performing the normal expulsion of "new breeds" who are unworthy of being called vampires. He is straight forward with everyone he takes a liking to and gets enraged with people that think they are strong but turn out to be a total disappointment. He took a liking to Verdandi, seeing her as a potential strong opponent.
----------//---------

"Still obsessed with little things as humans?" asked a voice that scared her and when she looked around she saw something unusual: red tiny clouds appearing from nowhere. In a matter of seconds a man appeared from those clouds and glided to the place where she was. "Here I took the liberty of "borrowing" it from them. That should do for at least a week or so. Don't get caught by the sunlight. You aren't like me, who can withstand the sun's power to a certain point." said Alucard, as he tossed a bag filled with tomato juice bottles at the vampire.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
Verdandi still caught a little off-guard by the sudden appearance of the other vampire, scowled a little. "What did you think I was doing hiding in that dark cave all day?" She remarked in annoyance as she greedily guzzled down an entire bottle of tomato juice in front of Alucard.

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
"How long do you plan to stay hidden in that little cave? If you don't come out and fight for your life and to reverse your allergies, you will never become worthy of the name "vampire". You will forever be an incomplete "Draculina". And I will be terribly disappointed in you." said Alucard, finally dropping on one of the branches of the tree. "I heard a rumor. If you kill a vampire, even an incomplete one, and drinks from his blood, you can reverse your allergy and finally be able to drink human blood." Alucard started to drop from branch to branch, until he hit the ground and there he waited until she came down.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
Verdandi reluctantly clawed her way back down the tree. "Kill another vampire? I'd rather burn in the sunlight than lay a single claw on one of my own kind." As the vampire jumped the remaining distance to the ground, her cloak drifted away from her body, revealing contemporary clothing that a human girl would wear on a trip to the mall. "Besides, I'm not looking for any trouble with the humans at this time."

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
"It was not my intention to say that, but I can see you are clearly disturbed by the fact of being expunged from your own clan. And besides, incomplete vampires are lower than scum. These "instants" only have one thing in mind: drink as much human blood as possible." said Alucard, starting to walk and making a sign for Verdandi to follow him. "There are only a few who dare to challenge these incomplete freaks: me, a bunch of other vampires, and the vampire hunters, like the Solar and Lunar Children. If you ask for their help maybe you will gain something more than just salvation." he said, laughing like a madman before stopping and looking behind him, where Verdandi stood confused and without movement.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
"Are you insane?" Verdandi questioned, standing there with her cloak held tightly in her arms. What she really wanted to say was that she feared Solar children and vampire hunters and would rather wait for them to find her, but seeing how Alucard was laughing, Verdandi decided to remain silent. After five minutes of standing, she finally moved one hand toward her face to reposition her glasses.

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
"As I was saying, the vampire hunters have knowledge of everything about vampires. If you showed up but rapidly suggested you had no need to harm them, they would help. That is if they don't shove a solar bullet down your throat." he continued explaining, "If you want, I will come with you to certify that no such thing happens. They know who I am so they will have no problems with you once they hear your situation. All there is to it is that you agree with me." said Alucard, turning away from Verdandi and entering a red shroud he created, and started to slowly vanish. "If you want to do it, come to me at nightfall, at the entrance to the city, tomorrow." And Alucard vanished.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
"Wait!" Verdandi ran to the shroud, but realized Alucard was gone. "Ah, he's gone......" She slipped back into her cloak and sat down at the base of the tree. The vampire would have liked to continue pondering over Alucard's words, but her thoughts were interrupted by the faint scent of blood in the passing breeze. "Blood...." she murmured, licking the tips of her fangs obsessively. "...But this blood does not smell as sweet as the blood of a human, nor does it make my nose water. It must be from a rabbit.... I can't even remember the taste of human blood. The last time I drank it, was when my clan discovered my allergic reaction...." The more Vernandi thought about blood, the more she missed the warm fluid trickling down her throat. She sighed and decided that she would meet Alucard tomorrow night.

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
The night fell when Alucard appeared at the entrance to San Miguel. "Now let's see if the girl comes to meet her fate." he said, sitting on a tree's root nearby and starting to clean his guns while he waited. He was expecting Verdandi to be an excellent opponent when turned into a true vampire. He could almost feel the burns of her icy magic trying to kill his immortal body, the body that had thousands of lives within it. He also expected the Solar Boy and the Dark Boy to help Verdandi. He knew them from his hunts, when he was hunting for "instants" they would usually pop up and say that the target is theirs and proceed to explain the story of that "instant"'s wrong doings. He did not need to have a reason to kill instants. He killed out of hatred, out of hating their non-vampiric ways, always wanting only blood and other desires that are merely for those little humans to feel. To Alucard, a true vampire is one who honors his clan, one who drinks human blood, one who doesn't care about injuries, and especially, one who fights for his life and is able to back it up.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
A raven landed on one of the branches in the tree Alucard was sitting under, and a few moments later, Verdandi dropped from the branch. She looked around the area timidly, for she had never been so close to the city in her regular form. Trying to conceal her cowardice, the vampire approached Alucard and asked, "Do I really have to walk around like this? I'd um...rather fly, um as a bird.... It's more fun." She did not want to directly admit that she was scared, especially since she hadn't encountered a human in quite a long time.

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
"Do not concern yourself with those matters. Anyone who approaches knows perfectly well who I am. No one will try to behead us or to put a stave through our hearts." said Alucard laughing while he stood up and started walking, "Come. It's time to meet your fate as a vampire, little Draculina."

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
"If you say so...." Verdandi shuddered at Alucard's laugh and then followed him. To ease her worrying, the vampire formed a small icicle in the palm of her hand. Bringing the icicle quickly to her mouth, Verdandi bit into it, breaking the ice into smaller pieces she could chew.

guillus
Member Avatar
Solar Spirit
Alucard, accompanied by Verdandi, walked through the city without caring for the looks people gave them while they passed by the streets. People looked at them with disgust and hatred, but were too terrorized to do anything about the pair. Finally they entered the Inn, where they found some people, although they all ran off when they saw them, except for five individuals. "So how are you doing, sniveling brats? Solar Boy, Dark Boy, Messenger of the Sun, Sunflower Girl and Earthly Maiden." said Alucard to the people who stayed behind. They were the ones, the true vampire hunters and protectors of San Miguel.

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
Upon seeing the five protectors of San Miguel, Verdandi retreated behind Alucard. "Pleasedon'thurtmepleasedon'thurtme," the cowering vampire whimpered quietly to herself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Roleplaying Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.