Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome New Members! Have a great Boktai Day and enjoy your stay here at BoktaiOnline! ~~~ IRC Room: #boktaionline@irc.synirc.org - come on down and chat with us!

Important Links: Boktai Official Page ; Zoktai Official Page ; Shinbok Official Page (Japanese) ; Boktai DS Homepage (Japanese) / Lunar Knights Homepage (English)

Welcome to Bokura no Taiyō Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Uh, dunno what to put here
Topic Started: Feb 24 2012, 09:47 PM (360 Views)
zigazav
Member Avatar
Solar Bug
OK, so my brother is in the hospital right now. (The one that in another topic I said that he stays away from sunlight) Seems his condition really bad, but I believe he'll be okay. Seems he has a severe lack of Vitamin D (What you get out of Sunlight hitting you basically), he's gonna need allot of care (he also has some other sickness too), if only the Solar stuff in Boktai was real, then I'd "purify" him, Boktai style! (before he got hostipalized of course) Allot of sunlight from a Solar gun would've helped too. So,anything happen with any of you guys? I'm okay right now. My dad is staying at my mom's appartment while mom is out at the hospital taking care of my brother. :dnod:
Otenko and Django: The sun will rise tomorrow!
Toasty/Othenko in LK: "May the sun shine forever in our hearts!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LudaVrana
Member Avatar
Undead
Oh dude! Actually I had the same problem! O_o I didn't have to go to the hospital though. I was trying to sleep one night when all of a sudden I got this weird burning sensation in my upper leg. It felt really hot, but when I put my hand on it, it was cold. I had this bothering me for a while before that, but it started to get really bad and I thought I had a blood clot or something because the pain seemed to flow dendritically like a river. The next morning I went to the doctor and the people did a blood test. (I hate needles! T_T) Well, it turned out that I had well below half of the level that people should have in their system for Vitamin D, so I've been on Vitamin D for a few months now.

And to answer your question, I've been quite busy lately. D: I have to record data for this experiment and it takes 1.5-2 hours to do most of the time. It's not all that bad, but it's been so windy and cold lately, that every time I go out there, I return with numb legs/fingers/etc, and then people keep asking me what's wrong because I have to stand in the lobby until I warm up enough to open the door to my room. XD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Babbling · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates and Links

This is a fanpage! We do not own Boktai or Rockman. Boktai is owned by Konami Corporation, and Rockman is owned by by Capcom Co., Ltd. Administrated by LordHuffnPuff and Darth Nemesis.