Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home

Welcome to the CJ-3B Bulletin Board, the discussion forums section of the website CJ3B.info. Everyone is invited to view the postings here, but you must register as a member in order to post messages. The moderator reserves the right to remove items posted. Items may be archived in the Tech Tips section of the website. If you post a tech problem, please follow up by posting the solution when it is found, as it may be useful to other readers. For forums covering other Jeep models, see the bottom of this page.

Search for keywords or phrases anywhere in the CJ-3B Bulletin Board using Google. Enter key words here.

Google
WWW CJ-3B Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use. If you register, you'll be able to post messages and use member-only features such as customizing your profile and sending personal messages. Registration is simple and free.

Join the CJ-3B Bulletin Board!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fold Out Vent Windshield; WTB
Topic Started: Sep 1 2009, 04:22 PM (708 Views)
topfueler1
[ *   *   *   *   *  ]
Hey Guys I have a M-606 (military version of the CJ-3B) that I am restoring back to original as possible. It came with the standard non fold out venting windshield. I want to get the fold out venting windshield for it. Sure hope some one out there has one for sale. I also posted this ad on Willys Tech, G503, and Willys M Jeeps. Thanks Kevin M-606 location in MD
Kevin my M606 is dedicated to the Vietnam War and the POW-MIA. MVPA and MTA member.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

m606dsl
[ *  ]
hi, this is m606dsl out here in arizona, i've had a question on this site about the very same thing(inner windshield frame 4 606)for about a year, no real help, your better off building your own with parts from an m38a1.yes you have to cut the frame down a lot, and shorten the hinge, but depending on the variety of frame you start with(m38a1's have a couple different ones) it works out fine, you can reuse your 3b's current outer frame,you will have to weld the pieces together for the desired effect,allso you can use the nobes and elbow hinges from a m37,m715,mitey mite, that stuff is fairly universal, good luck, with no one willing to sell me one here or anyware elese,this is what i had to do.looks like factory. m-606diesel, thats cummins 4bt power baby.later in the black smoke.

1954cj3b
Member Avatar
[ *   *   *   *   *  ]
This is in colorado on craigs list should work though
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1319462943.html
let me know if your interested I could go look at it for you to see if in good shape
3b'ers do it on all 4's
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Jeep related Buy / Sell Posts · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Other Willys Jeep forums:

The CJ-2A Page has a CJ-2A Message Board.
There is also a CJ-3A Page Forum.
For CJ-5 and Dauntless V6 postings, see the Early CJ-5 Bulletin Board.
The Old Willys Forum is dedicated to wagons and pickups.
Surrey Gala and Dispatcher Jeeps are under DJ-3A Dispatcher Posts.
The M38/M38A1/M606 Preservation Group has a forum.
For other CJ and military Jeeps, see the g503 Message Boards.
See the Forward Forum for Forward Control Jeeps.
To post ads for other Willys parts or Jeeps, see the WillysTech Buy/Sell/Swap Message Board.
For tech problems with other Willys models, try the WillysTech e-mail list.
The Bantam Trailer forum covers Jeep trailers.