Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
meet tonythespeedhog; meeting the master of the 4 zone gems and fastest of his kind
Topic Started: Sep 2 2015, 12:43 PM (109 Views)
tonythespeedhog
Member Avatar

hi every one my name is tonythespeedhog, I'm sure you want to know stuff about me(as in my oc that is). well i a the master and protector of the 4 zone gems which are like the chaos emeralds but i only need to use one to transform into a different state, my first form is my super form unlike most mine is green and i am powerful in this form and i use the super zone gem to use this form, next is the electric zone gem with it i can turn into my electro form, think of it as a level 2 super form but with a little power boost. then there is my speedzone gem with it i can enter my speedzone form which is my second strongest form, basically its like supersonic 3 styled look, and finally there is my final form and gem, this gem is called the galacticzone gem, with it i enter my galaxy form, it is my most powerful transformation, and this form is basically ssjgod for me. and that covers my forms, to my personality. i am a guy who loves a good challenge. reason is because i can call upon the strength of the multiverses heroes and combine and use there special abilities, i could combine a kamehameha with a rasengen, or just use one or the other on its own. i am one of the last of the gem guardian though, there are only 4 others guardians left besides me, my brother strider the magmahog and guardian to the 4 elemental gems, my close friend dj the darkwolf and guardian of the destruction gems, my cousin demon the plasmawolf and guardian of the doom gems, and finally there is maka the lighthog and guardian of the karma gems.
we have basically been defending these gems for years from the likes of mephilise, eggman, and are sworn enemy tabuu and his subspace army.
we all have are respected set of gems with us no matter were we go. we cant keep them in one place because it risks them falling into the hands of those who wish to harm the innocent. if you ever try to take the gems from one of us, you best be prepared to have a long fight because we wont give them up with out a fight, and that is a fact. but if you can prove your self worthy of the trust of the seven guardians(that's me and the other gem guardians) we will aid you on any adventurer you go on if you need are skills. to let you all know me and my fellow guardians are warding the planet( i don't wander around the world in real life its just what my characters do in there adventures) we will help those in need and we promise we only are here to keep the gems from falling into the wrong hands, we would never hurt one of the innocent. i hope i get to meet some of you in my travels it would be a privilege and a horror to meet the heroes of this world. until we meet always keep this in mind, you can say what path you follow good or evil but it is your choice to live up to what you say.

(so that's basically me in the sonic universe, a hero and protect of 4 ancient gems who fights for sake of others and to keep the armies of subspace from destroying the world let me know what you think)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Captain Goldstar
Member Avatar

Well, its good to see some more activity around here. but it's mostly just me around here these days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Members · Next Topic »
Add Reply