Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Basic Art Request
Topic Started: Apr 3 2012, 02:15 AM (534 Views)
Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
I decided to do this for my own profit and for yours. This is a nice little request topic for basic drawings to help me practice drawing new things and spread out. Request basically anything, but note: it's not going to always be good since the purpose is to kind of stretch my boundaries here. But also note: I will make sure to do my best every time.

Request a character or whatever, tell me the series as well just in case I need to look up more references, a type of pose or basic idea of what you want, and reference(s). [ I guess if you want it can be your original character but there better be good references if it is. ]

I'm most used to drawing Sonic, Chao, and Pokemon, but go out side those styles to push me, but if you want something you're for sure is going to be decent, pick one of those.

Thanks ahead of time for requesting. ^ ^

Here's for ease of use a little thing to fill out for requests. If it's your character put original in series so I know for sure.

Character Name:
Series:
Pose or Basic idea of Drawing:
Reference(s):
Other notes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spedz
Member Avatar

You know now that you've mentioned Chao, I'm curious for what my characters would look like in those forms. Would you be willing to give this a shot?

Character Name:: Aervic Chao
Series:: Sonic
Pose:: Floating in any pose or fashion
Reference:: Aervic Sprite
Note:: Use the one with the green eyes. If the picture is not big enough, just let me know.

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
Yay my first and only request on here! I'd be happy to draw Aervic. I remember that guy, but not much about him, but the memory I have is that he's a really cool guy.

I'll try working on it this weekend. I don't know when it'll be done, but I think it shouldn't take too long because I really am curious to see what I come up with too.

Spedz
Member Avatar

If you'd like, I can take the time to redo a profile or biography.

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
That would honestly be nice because I do miss him. I think we personality only rped with him once and I feel a little bad for that.

Also to update I finished the pencil drawing, just with the convention I just was at I didn't have a chance to do the digital version yet. The design that should be on the chest might be off but I'm doing my best from the pixel art. Give me another week or two and it should be done.

Spedz
Member Avatar

It's probably hard to tell from the pixel art. Would you like a better reference?

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
A better reference would be nice. I can always fix the design in the digital version. ^ ^

Spedz
Member Avatar

Acknowledged... Though I no longer have a scanner. I had to take a picture with my ipod.

Image 1

Image 2

The design on his shirt is nothing but a crazy giant "M" in front.

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
Ah, Now I see. I wonder why… Thanks Spedz. I'll make sure to edit the digital with the right shirt design, but other than that I'm just going to be taking my time, trying some new styles and some new art programs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artwork · Next Topic »
Add Reply