Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Voice acting; anyone interested?
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 05:41 PM (382 Views)
M.C MyZtery
Member Avatar

Im hosting several voice acting projects on a different site, and figured id ask if anyone here was interested in voice acting as well. as of december, im hosting a Pokemon themed voice acting contest, where you can voice generic trainers like hikers, or any E4/Gym leader.

If interested in joining this month reply here, or wait till January's contest.
Participating in these also increase your chances of being chosen for a different voice acting project such as short films or Sprite Comic voice overs.

That'll be all for now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spedz
Member Avatar

This may be well off topic but has there ever been any black trainers or gym leaders in any of the shows or movies? lol

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
I love doing voice acting and I love Pokemon so I'd love to try being apart of this.
I wish the site worked for me last month so I could have seen this sooner. ^ ^''

Just don't expect me to do anything February 4/5 July 30/31 and we're all good. [Just making a note just in case, really to remind myself if anything.]

Spedz, currently I can only think of females who are off the top of my head.
Edited by Canina Eggman, Jan 2 2013, 03:05 PM.

M.C MyZtery
Member Avatar

Yes there has Spedz xD on Black/white theres an elite 4 called marshall

Captain Goldstar
Member Avatar

have any of you even MET Brock? he isnt exactly the palest guy on the block.

Canina Eggman
Member Avatar
The Eggman of CSF
He might not be the palest guy 'on the block' but he's not black. He's designed as an asian I'm sure. Mainly looking at pictures of current Brock, he is very pale.
Posted Image

I believe there's another woman in the black/white series who's black as well or the series before that.

M.C MyZtery
Member Avatar

Dhalia is dark skinned, but more close to being a latina girl.
Theres Iris though, but theres no way I can picture Spedz V.Acting a 9 year old girl. props to him if he can pull that off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Open Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply