Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the CSPSP forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CSPSP v1.6
Topic Started: Dec 30 2008, 07:02 PM (8,199 Views)
nataku92
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
- v1.6 UPDATE-

Late Christmas present I guess (or early new year's surprise?), but CSPSP version 1.6 is released! (along with CSPSPServer version 1.2). The main changes in this release are a redone online lobby complete with an account system, as well as an animation system for the players. Though there aren't too many changes to the actual gameplay, I fixed quite a few bugs. Here's the complete list of changes from the readme:

Code:

Fixed the majority of freezing bugs
  Removed the 64 maps limit
  Fixed the bug where all weapons were dropped on death
  Implemented buyzones
  Fixed the bug where your own ammo would increase when someone else was buying ammo
  Added a simple loading bar
  Implemented a new animation system for players (which also means slightly different player gfx)
  Added "Overwrite Map" option when your map differs from the server's.
  Added bullet speed to the guns config file (sniper rifle bullets are now as default 2x as fast)
  Added some alert messages when buying (not enough money, buying time ended, etc.)
  ***Redid most of the Online Lobby; implemented an account system (with friends lists)***

Code:

The online portion of this version currently only works on custom firmwares (3.xx). To install, copy the CSPSP folder to your PSP/GAME folder (not PSP/GAME150).

NOTE: CSPSP now accesses the flash of your psp. It only reads (doesn't write), so it should be fine, but here's a warning nonetheless.

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2892/cspsp5zg3.png
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9417/cspsp7oa9.png

Download:
CSPSP v1.6 (dropbox)
CSPSP v1.6 (sendspace)
//I've fixed the incorrect ratio bug, so you can redownload it if you want (the bug is pretty minor, so it's fine if you don't)

CSPSP Server v1.2 (dropbox)
CSPSP Server v1.2 (sendspace)
-make sure to read the README.txt for the server application's update list
//bah the server also has a bug, but it still functions most of the time. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Comments, suggestions? There's some pretty big changes with the game lobby, and I'm not too sure how well the system will hold up, but let's hope for the best!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pouria
Member Avatar
BNO member
[ *  *  * ]
TY
U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted ImagePROUD BNO MEMBER

noskillzzz
Member Avatar
NOMNOM
[ *  *  * ]
you couldnt release this 5 min ago when i was on comp >.<

Pouria
Member Avatar
BNO member
[ *  *  * ]
noskillzzz
Dec 30 2008, 03:23 PM
you couldnt release this 5 min ago when i was on comp >.<

I told you!!!!
You wouldnt believe me BUT HERE IT IS GUY!!!!!

NATAKU ROCKZZZZZZZ
MEERYYYY CHRISTMAS NATAKU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Posted ImagePROUD BNO MEMBER

Supervisor
Member Avatar

[ *  *  * ]
nataku92 doooooood!

u just rock!!!
Posted Image

noskillzzz
Member Avatar
NOMNOM
[ *  *  * ]
I froze 3 times already online :P

deAfF
[bAz] Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hm just tried running the new server, error popped up after a few seconds, probably has to do with the bug nataku referred to.

EDIT: Error still occurs after game bug was fixed. It's a Microsoft .NET Framework error
Posted Image

nataku92
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
deAfF
Dec 30 2008, 11:56 PM
Hm just tried running the new server, error popped up after a few seconds, probably has to do with the bug nataku referred to.

EDIT: Error still occurs after game bug was fixed. It's a Microsoft .NET Framework error

Does the error popup give any details? If it does, could you paste it? Thanks.

deAfF
[bAz] Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yes, after the default crap it reads:

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Then the Details:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

darkSymphonie
Member Avatar
Fuckarator
[ *  *  * ]
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! THX!
Posted Image

Dangerless
[ * ]
I had this problem for my server just a bit ago, only happened once and just seem to be random I suppose after getting the new server. As the poster has stated about the error that was the same one it gave me as well.

Seems to be doing fine now though. At least my server that is.

darkSymphonie
Member Avatar
Fuckarator
[ *  *  * ]
deAfF
Dec 30 2008, 07:09 PM
Yes, after the default crap it reads:

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Then the Details

Quote:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at malloc(UInt32 )
   at new(UInt32 size)
   at std.allocator<char>.allocate(allocator<char>* , UInt32 _Count)
   at std.vector<char,std::allocator<char> >.{ctor}(vector<char\,std::allocator<char> >* , vector<char\,std::allocator<char> >* _Right)
   at std.allocator<Packet>.construct(allocator<Packet>* , Packet* _Ptr, Packet* _Val)
   at std._Uninit_copy<class Packet *,class Packet *,class std::allocator<class Packet> >(Packet* _First, Packet* _Last, Packet* _Dest, allocator<Packet>* _Al, _Nonscalar_ptr_iterator_tag __unnamed004, _Range_checked_iterator_tag __unnamed005)
   at std.vector<Packet,std::allocator<Packet> >._Umove<class Packet *>(vector<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> >* , Packet* _First, Packet* _Last, Packet* _Ptr)
   at std.vector<Packet,std::allocator<Packet> >._Insert_n(vector<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> >* , _Vector_iterator<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> > _Where, UInt32 _Count, Packet* _Val)
   at std.vector<Packet,std::allocator<Packet> >.insert(vector<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> >* , _Vector_iterator<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> >* , _Vector_iterator<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> > _Where, Packet* _Val)
   at std.vector<Packet,std::allocator<Packet> >.push_back(vector<Packet\,std::allocator<Packet> >* , Packet* _Val)
   at UdpManager.SendReliable(UdpManager* , Packet* packet, sockaddr_in to, Boolean ordered)
   at GameServer.HandlePacket(GameServer* , Packet* packet, sockaddr_in from, Boolean sendack)
   at GameServer.Update(GameServer* , Single dt)
   at CSPSPServer.Form1.UpdateOutput(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
CSPSPServer
    Assembly Version: 1.0.3286.26008
    Win32 Version:
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/PSP%20Homebrew/CSPSPServer/CSPSPServer.exe
msvcm80
    Assembly Version: 8.0.50727.762
    Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.762
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700/msvcm80.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

PROBABLY a server/client problem. It happen to me a few times with old server.

Hum, what I did was something with guns I think! Like making a gun a nade! Like in gun config, the gun position (0, 1, 2 or 3) I changed the gun from 1 to 3 :) If that can help, test it with old server and just go in it. When you'll spawn, you will get stuck on the top left corner of map without time.. And the server will display error!

Oh and! it doesn't happen with EVERY weapon, some work as nade :)
Posted Image

deAfF
[bAz] Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

PROBABLY a server/client problem. It happen to me a few times with old server.

Hum, what I did was something with guns I think! Like making a gun a nade! Like in gun config, the gun position (0, 1, 2 or 3) I changed the gun from 1 to 3 smile.gif If that can help, test it with old server and just go in it. When you'll spawn, you will get stuck on the top left corner of map without time.. And the server will display error!

Oh and! it doesn't happen with EVERY weapon, some work as nade smile.gif

I tried it using an unedited server right from downloading. It'll run for maybe 30 seconds then the error would pop up and then the server would crash... So idk =\

EDIT: Just tried again probably 10 minutes later, server's running smoothly and didn't get any error. Server is working =D
Posted Image

Spartan
Member Avatar
Boderator
[ *  *  * ]
I HAVE A GIANT HARD ON FOR YOU NATAKU. jk, but thank you for releasing this!
Posted Image
Posted Image
FFFJAKER

Greetings to You Are necessary the Server for your clan I can to start it at itself on the computer for your game

darkSymphonie
Member Avatar
Fuckarator
[ *  *  * ]
=)

Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CSPSP Releases/News · Next Topic »
Add Reply