Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Class Act Radio With Big Slick and others
******MBI 28 Starts November 1st ******
*********MBI 28 is coming come get an invitation to play!***********
*************MBI 28 Will run from November 1st to January 17th play dates posted on the message board calendar.**************************
Welcome to EPC Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EPC Poker Leagues - Week 1
Topic Started: Apr 22 2012, 10:39 AM (622 Views)
L0VE
Member Avatar

Season V got off to a bang with a record 200 players showing up for the Monday Night Poker League and it didn't slow down much from there, with 185 players showing up for the Thursday Night game. These large, wild, and sometimes wacky fields didn't stop our league vets from finding their way to the points though as our top players from last season--SPOILER64, RaidrClaus, and Peggia74--all got off to great starts, and a new team record was set in weekly scoring by Alpha. I would like to note that 3 players were removed from EPC in the first week, which is almost as many as were removed in the first 4 seasons, as we continue to do our best to remove the worst chat and donk offenders. Remember, PokerStars does not monitor Home games chat so it's up to you players to help us identify them, just email epcpokerleagues@hotmail.com and let us handle it from there. Arguing on the tables doesn't ever really do much good. Also, you can easily block a persons table chat by right clicking over their name on the table. The reason I mention that is just because you don't like a persons chat doesn't mean they are going to be removed from the league. Extreme vulgarity is not allowed but this isn't the 'Smiley Valley Family Fun Fest'...it's poker. Thanks and good luck to all the teams and players for Season V.

For Week 1 results, stats, and standings go to
www.epcpokerleagues.yolasite.com
"If life was really like a box of chocolates there'd be less nuts and more creams" -MAINEly ITALIAN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

L0VE
Member Avatar

B
U
M
P

Edited by L0VE, Apr 22 2012, 07:16 PM.
"If life was really like a box of chocolates there'd be less nuts and more creams" -MAINEly ITALIAN

TommyBolt862
Member Avatar

Coulda swore Bigfoot just passed through.
Life is not an omelet — people are not eggs.

RaidrClaus
Member Avatar
RaidrClaus
Bottomline, Just Show Cards~~~JSC...
I don't talk about strategies...I Play Them! I don't Limp~~~I JUST GO ALL IN...ooops...
REALMENWEARBLACK....Even a Blind Beaver Finds a Log...Life is Not Fair~Then there's Poker...

L0VE
Member Avatar

RaidrClaus
Apr 22 2012, 07:43 PM
Bottomline, Just Show Cards~~~JSC...

Posted Image

RaidrClaus
Member Avatar
RaidrClaus
Tony, the monkey showing cards is Hilarious~~~Nice pic! Nicely done.
I don't talk about strategies...I Play Them! I don't Limp~~~I JUST GO ALL IN...ooops...
REALMENWEARBLACK....Even a Blind Beaver Finds a Log...Life is Not Fair~Then there's Poker...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com