Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Admin; Raven Striker; Forum Layout set-up, Images, Board Management.

Hello there! I'm known as Raven Striker here on Full Metal Alchemist: Rebellion. I created this forum with me real life boyfriend, who also role plays here as "Son" because I saw all these other FMA sites with so much potential that have died after a while. I hope to create a better one that won't die within the first month or year but can last a long time. A few years at best before we come up with a new story and start all over again! I've run several role play sites but I have a lot of hope with this one! My team and I won't let you down!

Global Mod; Vincent Striker;

Hello everyone I am Vincent Striker, I'm currently the Fuhrer and Story line Writer for FMA: R. I also helped start Fullmetal Alchemist: Rebellion, by providing the first Story and Creating the idea of "Son" and also providing the Secret of the Seal of Suitai. I have a few more ideas that the roads can take in case the current story dies out at all. But, as Raven said, hopefully the Stories will last a good deal of time before expiring. Cant wait to Rp with you all i look forward to it... and maybe being Dethroned... Good Luck.

Global Mod; "Son";

Hello there my name is Son. I'm the main villian of FMA: R. I helped start Fullmetal Alchemist: Rebelion. I hope you guys have alot of fun here. Maybe one of you will be able to defeat me some day. Muhahahahahaha.

F E M A L E
- - - - - - - - of the month - - - - - - - -

M A L E

C O U P L E

A L C H E M I S T

C H I M E R A

H O M U N C U L U S

Welcome to Full Metal Alchemist: Rebellion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shades of Vertigo; Post Manga Soul Eater RP
Topic Started: May 16 2012, 10:30 PM (55 Views)
SoV
Unregistered

[url=shadesofvertigo.proboards.com]Posted Image[/url]

[ Home ] [ Rules ] [ Plot ] [ Character Form ] [ Linking Back ]

JOIN SHADES OF VERTIGO
THE ELITE ROLEPLAYING FORUM

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · First Timers; · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates!
angel high The Ethereal Nation Online The Bleach Society Role-Play

Click Here to Affiliate!