Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

KUNANALLING 1898 W.A.

Welcome to Gold Detecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

The Gold Detecting Forum has a wealth of information on Prospecting & Metal Detecting for Gold & other minerals plus other subjects such as
Navigation Tools & Map Reading.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to register: Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Loading maps into Ozi.
Topic Started: Thursday 19-03-2015, 23:09 (114 Views)
aumate
Contriibutor Extraordinare
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi,

I can't believe I am asking this question....

I am having trouble loading my maps into Ozi... :$ :$

Dam computers. :X :X ... I have had trouble with my travelling computer which I have all my mapping on, and after my last update I got xpcom error which seem to have something to do with Firefox.... plus a few other errors and can not load firefox or Internet explorer browsers, I then tried system restore using several dates, and this did not fix my problem, so I have decided to save all documents and take it back to factory preset.. that should fix it one way or another.... :'( :'( :'( .

I am lucky to have another computer which I general leave at home. However I have just upgraded Ozi explorer on it and can't find the way I general load my maps.

Cheers Roz

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Topcat
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi to my favourite Ozi student,

Roz have you had a look in the help tutorial option on Ozi to refresh your memory?
To gain access to it look in the 'Help' option on the top right hand of the Ozi menu
toolbar when you open OziExplorer.
Usually to load maps select the 'Load' option on the menu toolbar then 'Load Maps'
option & direct that to the relevant map file (.map) where you have saved your maps
in the Ozi directory. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Cheers,

Ted

Posted Image
www.havewheelswilltravel.iinet.net.au
"I believe that if life gives you lemons,you
should make lemonade & try to find somebody
whose life has given them vodka, & have a party"!!!!

aumate
Contriibutor Extraordinare
Thanks Ted, I managed to load 1 single map, but could not load a file of all my geo maps.

I will keep trying.

Cheers Roz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · OziExplorer · Next Topic »
Add Reply

All Photos & Materials displayed on this site are COPYRIGHTED & remain the property of the Poster & Gold Detecting