Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the UTAforum!

UTAU is a Japanese voice-synthesis program used to create singing vocals for music. It is much like the more popular, commercially sold Vocaloid products, but UTAU is freeware!

To learn more about UTAU and various UTAU voices/characters, you can click here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Character Outline Sheet; For UTAU ready to role play!
Topic Started: Apr 27 2011, 07:39 AM (3,075 Views)
Chihaya
Member Avatar

I-I've been somewhat experienced in the role play world, and, although rules and objectives may seem to be a bit descrptive or too much in terms of "application-accepting", I'll make this sheet so that everyone can fill out the basic information without feeling overwhelmed.

N-Now, ideally for a role play, users must fill out a character outline, or sheet, so that others may evaluate their characters. In this case, I'll create a fairly easy one so, again, people won't feel overwhelmed with writing so much.

... ... I love using commas and not making sense. ; u ;

Name: (The name of your UTAU.)
Height: (How tall is your character?)
Likes/Dislikes: (List a few things that your character(s) likes doing, their hobbies, dislikes, etc.)
Group: (The organization or affiliation, if any, with a group of some sort? Such as SRSloids, RVLoids, etc.)
Personality: (Now, this is one aspect of the sheet that will create the livelihood of your character. Go into detail if you wish, or create a brief summary [but not too short] of his or her personality. Bring your character to life!)
History: (This is the area where you may, if you wish [being optional], release background information of your character.)
Appearance: (If you have an image of your UTAU, you may put the link here, or type it out.)
Extra: (Any additional information?)

This sheet was created for the use of UTAU world role play, however if this thread is possibly useful for another character sheet recruitment topic [such as another role play], that's fine by me. o w o!

I-I'm sorry if it isn't the best application, I tried to make it short and not too... Um... D:
Edited by Chihaya, Apr 27 2011, 07:45 AM.
We meaningless beings ponder the world, though the realization of meaninglessness itself means nothing.

d e v i a n t A R T - | | - y o u T U B E
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UtauOtaku
Member Avatar

Name: Akemi Suta
Age: 15 years old, but still in first year of being UTAU
Height: 5'6"
Likes/Dislikes:
Dislikes: Rude people, naggy people, uptight people, perverts, and negotiators
Group: None
Personality: Akemi is fun and outgoing, but at times can be very stubborn. She is polite to both friends and strangers. She can lose her temper at times. Akemi is confident and ambitious, with dreams of becoming a VOCALOID. She although, can be very overwhelmed with large tasks, and prefers to never ask for help with anything, creating a sort-or 'Miss independent' kind of attitude. She hates perverts, and is somewhat of a hypocrite to this, usually pointing out awkward and perverted things everywhere.
History: Akemi was always independent. She always did what she wanted, when she wanted. She grew up in a small Windows 7 PC, but wanted more.. She sang, and sang, waiting for some magical person just to pop up in front of her, but they never came. But that never stopped her. She still sings, waiting for that one record deal.
Appearance: http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/UtauOtaku/My%20Utau/AkemiSuta.png?t=1297802435
Extra: Nope
My Utau:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Chihaya
Member Avatar

UtauOtaku
Apr 27 2011, 08:14 AM
Likes/Dislikes:
Personality: Akemi is fun and outgoing, but at times can be very stubborn. She is polite to both friends and strangers. She can lose her temper at times. Akemi is confident and ambitious, with dreams of becoming a VOCALOID. She although, can be very overwhelmed with large tasks, and prefers to never ask for help with anything, creating a sort-or 'Miss independent' kind of attitude. She hates perverts, and is somewhat of a hypocrite to this, usually pointing out awkward and perverted things everywhere.
History: Akemi was always independent. She always did what she wanted, when she wanted. She grew up in a small Windows 7 PC, but wanted more.. She sang, and sang, waiting for some magical person just to pop up in front of her, but they never came. But that never stopped her. She still sings, waiting for that one record deal.
Appearance: http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/UtauOtaku/My%20Utau/AkemiSuta.png?t=1297802435
T-Thank you so much for following the character outline sheet! Akemi seems like such a cutie. Her personality is actually rather cute, and most of the times characters have personalities running-into one another.

... W-While I'm here, I might as well fill out the outline for Nari, before I forget.

Name: Hoshii Nari
Height: 5'5''
Likes/Dislikes: Nari has a wide variety range of likings, from playing sports and video games and eating sweets and different types of food. Most of her exterior likings consist of physical labor. She despises anything female-oriented to an extent, such as wearing make-up, going shopping, trying on tight clothes, etc. The stereotypical "girly girl" type things.
Group: UTAU Sound Scape
Personality: Initially upon first meeting, Nari may come across as the "cool and serious" type, or well, she tries to be. She can be very rude, impulsive, and blunt if the situation approaches her. Nari also tends to be very sarcastic and extremely irritable. One of her greatest annoyances is being disturbed when she's sleeping.

On the exterior, Nari may be harsh and uncaring, but truthfully she's a figure who's extremely awkward and timid. It's very hard for Nari to show her true self towards others, even her "family". Secretly, Nari also has a crush that she constnatly denies and will attack you if you speak his name to her.

[Yay for copy and paste! > w <;; ]
History: [Nothing will be put here as of it.]
Appearance: http://yuekana.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4671xz
Extra: A few few facts about Nari:
-Yellow is her least favourite colour.
-She hates long hair, and thus has short hair because of this. Her hair grows rapidly when she doesn't sing for a long time. [As you can imagine, her hair would be extremely long at this point, but she cuts it quite often.]
-She's afraid of cats, but loves dogs.
Edited by Chihaya, Aug 17 2011, 12:39 PM.
We meaningless beings ponder the world, though the realization of meaninglessness itself means nothing.

d e v i a n t A R T - | | - y o u T U B E

moonst4r
Member Avatar
Cupcake with an eye patch
Name: Yorune Mimi
Height: 5'2" feet (158 cm)
Likes/Dislikes: Likes any food that is sweet, trying to confuse people, and nighttime. Dislikes Being teased about her hair curls/name and boring people.
Personality: Mimi loves to observe people and how they act. She has a tendency to try to confuse people to see what they do. It is usually by riddles and saying nonsense. She hates it when people tease her about her name and how it means "ear". Being teased about her hair curls also ticks her off. If you do actually make fun of her name or her curls, you will have to sleep with one eye open...
History: -
Appearance: Signature has chibi version of Mimi

~Copypasta from wiki page~
Posted Image
YouTube | UTAU Webpage | SoundCloud | deviantART | Surprise!

xXNightxMaidenxMusicXx
Member Avatar
Butler

I'm sorry.... If I can't have two ^~^"
Edited by xXNightxMaidenxMusicXx, Apr 27 2011, 03:56 PM.
How may I be of assistance?~
Click me for a Surprise ;)

Vikotoro Nazucki
Member Avatar

Name:Vikotoro Nazucki
Height: 175 sm
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: (Evil side) Killing, Stalking, blood,sound of broken bone(creeepyyyy),cemeterys.
(good side) Soups,ice-cream, playing with bees(horns atract them), honey, sugar
Dislikes:(Evil side) Pain,light,flowers.
(Good side) Everything, that likes Evil side
Group: VIKOloids
Personality: A person, who has been born to kill.... He's parents knew that, but can't do anything. But once, he found abonded church.This place was so interesting, that he can't leave. He found bible.He's evil side was half destoyed, he thaught , that this bible will make him good. But evil "Viko" was so strong, that he separeted in two halfs. Once, he had a ride to village.Some blacky-yellow things flyed around Viko's horns. It was bees. Viko liked them so much when it's happend, that he could even manipulate them. ... To be continued
History: Personality is half-history, half-personality
Appearance: still drawing... But, here ir is(my dear friend, Nuta, drawing him) http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/1104/5f/864d8888eec5.jpg
Extra: Viko can control bees and kill somebode ^_^

UtauOtaku
Member Avatar

Chihaya
Apr 27 2011, 11:37 AM
UtauOtaku
Apr 27 2011, 08:14 AM
Likes/Dislikes:
T-Thank you so much for following the character outline sheet! Akemi seems like such a cutie. Her personality is actually rather cute, and most of the times characters have personalities running-into one another.
Aww, thanks! is there a specific time the RP will start, like when 5 characters join, or will we just begin now? Also, is this RP a certain level(like intermediate, beginner, semi intermediate..)? *Is an intermediate RP'er*
My Utau:

Shinami
Member Avatar
derp
Name: Kenage Kaisho (Japanese order)
Height: 5'7"
Likes/Dislikes: As a sorta copypasta of the random things fomr her wiki page: Likes hats, mystery novels, mature people, appearing superior, sour foods, etc. Dislikes being belittled and chastised, spicy foods, sappy romances, optimists, irritating fangirls, etc. Is also a fan of the Internet Co. and VY series Vocaloids, though it's not obvious until you diss them and find her foot in your gut. XD
Group: UTAU Soundscape (Chihaya, I thought it was one word?)
Personality: Although she can seem harsh and pessimistic to people unfamiliar with her, Kaisho is just an older teen with an edge of cynicism. She can find the negative aspects of any situation, but understands the values of a good time and determination. Particularly with her friends and "family", Kaisho can be foolishly heroic, risking everything to maintain their safety, even if the predicament is minor. That doesn't stop her from being cruel to those who annoy her, of course. Kaisho grudgingly admires Kikyuune Aiko, Chikara Koneko, and Sonone Linako amongst others. Basically annyone who proves to be mature in personality and is a reallly well done UTAU.
Kaisho can also be violent and one of those kind of people with a stare of death, but this is mainly in more dramatic, crack-ish situations.
History: Depending on the roleplay, it would change. Kaisho doesn't really have a background. She was conceptualized to be one of four "deck suit" UTAUs and was the club, but that never happened and she launched independatly.
Appearance: My siggy has a chibi. For in full: http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac307/shinamitsuyoki/kaikaikai.png
Extra: Friend of Mimi, because every girl needs a female friend. XD Also is fairly kind to Nari due to being in the same UTAU Group, but otherwise doesn't show her much special treatment.

I'm curious, will Masutas (Masters) be in existance in this? I don't mean as being there, but our UTAUs would be like "Masuta is trying to make me sing _____" or "I'm only here because Masuta told me to watch over you", etc. I'd rather have Masutas in existance, 'cause it makes for some funner conversations and the like.
Edited by Shinami, Apr 27 2011, 05:47 PM.
Posted Image
~ If you cannot use a Hiragana encoded bank, use her CV Act 1.0. ~
deviantart | youtube | soundcloud

UtauOtaku
Member Avatar

Hmm... I would like that, if 'masutas' were here, too.
My Utau:

moonst4r
Member Avatar
Cupcake with an eye patch
I kinda like the idea of UTAU world being like a virtual world on the internet/computer.

For some reason when I think of "masuta" I think of a yandere UTAU/Vocaloid going "I love you, master *twitch twitch creepy smile*"
Posted Image
YouTube | UTAU Webpage | SoundCloud | deviantART | Surprise!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UTAU Roleplay · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates

- Chatbox

Welcome to the Cbox! Please be sure to follow the rules of the forum when posting. To use an avatar, simply upload a 45px by 45px image to an online host, and paste the direct link to it in the URL/Email blank next to your name!

• No flooding/spamming.
• No roleplaying in the Cbox.
• Your Cbox username must match your forum username.
(not exactly, but close enough that other people can tell who's who).