Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the UTAforum!

UTAU is a Japanese voice-synthesis program used to create singing vocals for music. It is much like the more popular, commercially sold Vocaloid products, but UTAU is freeware!

To learn more about UTAU and various UTAU voices/characters, you can click here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My first Utauloid (CV) Help me ~!; Please critique and help me improve ~ ♥
Topic Started: Jan 24 2012, 02:37 PM (785 Views)
No Avatar

This is my second try at recording a CV voice bank. I am really new with Utau and just learning how to use it properly > w < So umm yeah, this is Narupo, my first real utauloid.

Here is a sample:

Please be nice~~ ; w ;
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar

Wah *_*

She sounds quite amazing ! And smooth~

For a first UTAUloid (even for a "real" one) that's incredible !

Nice job~ (and by the way, I like her design)
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImagePosted ImagePleeease, help me ! T^T
Spoiler: click to toggle

There are as many Utauloids worldwide as many HL mods X'DDD
No Avatar

Bonjour, je m'appelle Thibaud.
Member Avatar

I gotta say, for a first UTAU that is epic. When I first released my first UTAU, she just straight up sucked. Your timing sounds perfect, too.

It sounds to me like all you really need to do is work on her oto.ini a little bit (but that could be just me). Good job. ^^
Call me Raiyux, please. >w<

Member Avatar

Wow, she sounds so pretty!
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Voicebank Reviews/Critiques · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates

- Chatbox

Welcome to the Cbox! Please be sure to follow the rules of the forum when posting. To use an avatar, simply upload a 45px by 45px image to an online host, and paste the direct link to it in the URL/Email blank next to your name!

• No flooding/spamming.
• No roleplaying in the Cbox.
• Your Cbox username must match your forum username.
(not exactly, but close enough that other people can tell who's who).