Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the UTAforum!

UTAU is a Japanese voice-synthesis program used to create singing vocals for music. It is much like the more popular, commercially sold Vocaloid products, but UTAU is freeware!

To learn more about UTAU and various UTAU voices/characters, you can click here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
In need of a male voicer ;n;; I need somebody to donate their voice
Topic Started: Jan 28 2012, 04:54 PM (544 Views)
Member Avatar

I REALLY need a male voicer for a character who I want to be turned into an UTAU.... His name is KURT. Yep, Just KURT. I named him after a Marvel character.

So.. this seems pretty straight forward. I don't care if you are a boy or a girl... just as long as you're doing manly voices. All I need is for you to record A CV Japanese voicebank, and I'll .oto it and everything. I'll credit you for the voice and stuff....

Here's a short Bio:

Name: KURT
Age: 19, but technically he is only 4 because he is a leap year baby.
Nationality: German
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Light green
Species: LUOI (which is a creature of mine that I have made up-- but that's another story.)

I don't have a full picture reference of him yet, but here is a picture with his hands cut off. http://wolfpoid.deviantart.com/#/d4nvy1o

Please contact me on my Youtube or DeviantArt if you want to help me....

I DO have a Skype... but... I'll only add you if you talk to me first and prove to me that you done this stuff before.
Edited by WolfPoid, Jan 28 2012, 04:55 PM.
I need utau voicers~! http://utaforum.co.cc/topic/9070338/1/#new

(... I think I posted that in the wrong category. I would delete but I don't know how ;A;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · UTAU Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

- Affiliates

- Chatbox

Welcome to the Cbox! Please be sure to follow the rules of the forum when posting. To use an avatar, simply upload a 45px by 45px image to an online host, and paste the direct link to it in the URL/Email blank next to your name!

• No flooding/spamming.
• No roleplaying in the Cbox.
• Your Cbox username must match your forum username.
(not exactly, but close enough that other people can tell who's who).