Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Johnnys Amusements. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
vivids on the go
Topic Started: Apr 18 2011, 01:16 AM (534 Views)
themadzoomer
No Avatar

yo man, love playin the vivids any chance o gettin some of they badboys in? a wee connect 4 or pie factory that be sweet!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Johnny's Amusements
Member Avatar
Administrator
themadzoomer
Apr 18 2011, 01:16 AM
yo man, love playin the vivids any chance o gettin some of they badboys in? a wee connect 4 or pie factory that be sweet!
What jackpots do you think are best on the Vivids? £5 or £25 ? I also happen to know that Pie Factory can be screwed! (probably Connect 4 as well)
JOHNNY'S AMUSEMENTS 114 GORGIE ROAD EDINBURGH EH11 2NR

www.johnnysamusements.co.uk

MAGIK
Member Avatar

Pie factorys not bad with its six reel gameplay but I dont think I could stand connect4 if I ever had to service it- tests every bloddy lamp any time the front doors open , can take over five minutes to start up in test/demo.
thing is tho, why would we want MPU5s in there when we should be adding andys great escape, hyper viper, adders and ladders and the like? Thats what Id love to see in there, all the classic MPU4s.

damo0666
No Avatar

vivid adders and ladders is my fav vivid machine, on £5 not £25
HTID

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Additions To Arcade · Next Topic »
Add Reply