• Congratulations to Ultraman Nexus, who is the winner of our first All-out Attack! Classic Kaiju Tournament! Thanks to all who participated!

• All-out Attack! Our classic kaiju voting tournament has begun! Round 1 matches are up, and the section is located right below Godzilla 2014 discussion near the top of the board. Come participate!

• The Kaiju Galaxy main site has been updated, go to the Godzilla 2014 news section in the link to the left to view updates
  • Read the latest article about Godzilla 2014 from Empire magazine: Godzilla 2014 Empire Magazine Article

• FFKT: Round 3 has moved onto voting. The poll will run through Sunday.

• FFKT: Round 3 has begun! This will be the final round of 2013, ending on the 22nd. After that, there will be a two-week holiday break. The first full week of January will be Round 4: the final! But for now, go debate Round 3!

• FFKT: Round 2 voting is beginning a day early. You have now through Sunday to vote!

• FFKT: Round 2 has been extended one week. Keep debating guys.

• FFKT: Round 2 has begun! This round will last for one week, so debate hard! Please make note that the Round 2 arenas are massive.

• FFKT: VOOOOOTE! You have today and tomorrow. Round 2 begins Monday! Remember: there is no elimination from Round 1.

• FFKT: Round 1 has been extended by one week due to Thanksgiving coming up. Voting will begin on Saturday the 30th. Keep debating!

• FFKT VIII has officially begun! Go start debating! Round 1 debates will end Friday, November 22, and voting will take place the 23rd and 24th.

• Happy 9th birthday to Kaiju Galaxy!
  • FFKT VIII begins Monday!

• Check out the GODZILLA 2014 Blog for the latest movie news on the Kaiju Galaxy main website!

• New theme is complete! Check out our Godzilla 2014 skin!

• FFKT participants: kaiju submissions are now being accepted! Please read the relevant topics within the FFKT VIII subforum and submit yours by October 1st!

• Only one week left to sign up for the Fan Fiction Kaiju Tournament. Still plenty of spots!

• Fixed the width of the news header. It now fits nicely within the board on 800px wide themes.
  • New theme! Specium - Ultraman (Original) is now available for use! Please check the small disclaimer in the New Theme! topic.

• Congratulations Xiatl for winning FFKT VII! She came out victorious against NAKU! Creation credit goes to Kiryu, but Xiatl was taken from the Grab Bag by Space Rodan. Congratulations to both!
  • The FFKT fun doesn't stop there! Check out the all-new Training Grounds, where you can hone your debate skills, learn more about your own kaiju, and more! The Training Grounds are now open.

• FFKT: Vote on the final round!

• FFKT VII Final Round has begun!

• FFKT: Vote on the Semifinal!

• The FFKT VII Semifinal has officially begun!

• We have one close match and a tie for FFKT Round 3/Quarterfinal! Even if you have no kaiju in, please vote! Round ends Sunday night.
  • The FFKT Quarterfinal is starting a few hours early. Battle hard!

• FFKT Round 2 polls are up! Let your final thoughts be heard and vote!

• FFKT: Round 2 fights are up!
  • Moved the Godzilla 2014 sub-forum into its own forum on the top of the Kaiju Discussion Category for easy viewing & access
  • FFKT: Round 1 has entered its final week! Polls have been added to the battles, so debate like mad and then vote! Remember, any kaiju who get knocked out can be resurrected later; just need to participate! Polls will be open through Sunday the 26th and Round 2 fights will be posted on Monday the 27th.

• FFKT participants please check out the new topic ASAP!

• FFKT VII has begun! Late participants, you have 3 days to submit your kaiju. If you don't submit within 3 days, kaiju will be randomly drawn from the Grab Bag for you and you will be stuck with them.

• FFKT is missing 5 kaiju. Get them submitted this weekend! The tournament will start on Monday WITH or WITHOUT them!

• FFKT VII will begin the first round on May 6! Reminder to all participants: please post your submitted kaiju profiles in the Submission Topic *within* the FFKT VII subforum. Kaiju submitted elsewhere will not be counted.

• The Fan Fiction Kaiju Tournament will return! As of right now, there are no set dates, but watch for the new interest/sign-up thread. This will be a 1v1 tournament, instead of the previously planned 2v2.

• Galaxy (King Ghidorah) and Kaiju Galaxy Original themes have had their background images adjusted. They now display at the correct size.
  • Member groups have had their colors altered. Administrators are now a darker shade of red, and members are a lighter shade of blue. This should help minimize any eye pains when using certain themes.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR KAIJU GALAXY!
  • The main website has been updated!

• Welcome to Kaijugalaxy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
    Add Reply
    Godzilla movies on youtube!
    Topic Started: Dec 26 2009, 07:19 PM (3,866 Views)
    Gojira84
    User rated PG for Traditional Godzilla Violence
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=godzilla&search_type=movies

They only have like 5 days so watch while they are there
    Check out my blog at Blogotronic Video
    Posted Image
    FFKT TOKENS:
    Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KaijuCanuck
    Member Avatar
    Game Master: Age of Heroes
    I clicked on it and they were gone.
    Posted Image

FFKT TOKENS: 20

G2kMaster
    Member Avatar
    Eh
    I clicked on it and they are there. I even had a debate in the comments section on the GINO vid.
    Posted Image

EternalMothra
    Member Avatar
    The Mothic Administrator
    I'm sure Toho got pissy.

Click my signature to read my latest fan fiction in progress, picking up where Godzilla vs. Destoroyah left off:
    Posted Image
    Signature a courtesy from Kiryu.

Gojira84
    EternalMothra
    Dec 26 2009, 09:12 PM
    I'm sure Toho got pissy.
    No its official stuff put up by companies.
    Posted Image
    FFKT TOKENS:

Battle Mothra
    Member Avatar
    Major Christian, Minor Haruhiist
    I was bored one day so I wanted to watch a video on Google about godzilla. I found a video that had a full length Godzilla movie, so I checked out the wevsite it was on. It was Crackle.com. I don't go on there but i at least checked the movies out for a few minutes. One of them was a dubbed RoM III. I was flabbergasted...
    Current projects:
    COMPOSING MUSIC THAT NEEDS MORE COWBELL GOODNESS LET'S GET A MOVE ON WITH THIS
    Learning religion on my own teehee, at least starting it up at this point
    Making friends...

Gojira84
    battlemodra
    Dec 27 2009, 09:37 AM
    I was bored one day so I wanted to watch a video on Google about godzilla. I found a video that had a full length Godzilla movie, so I checked out the wevsite it was on. It was Crackle.com. I don't go on there but i at least checked the movies out for a few minutes. One of them was a dubbed RoM III. I was flabbergasted...
    Crackle is owned by Sony so that is why they are on there.
    Posted Image
    FFKT TOKENS:

Keith Aiken
    Kaiju Adept
    http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2009/03/17/godzilla-and-mothra-on-crackle/

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2009/07/09/more-godzilla-and-mothra-on-crackle/

KaijuCanuck
    Member Avatar
    I'm still not getting it.
    Posted Image

G2kMaster
    Member Avatar
    Eh
    What internet browser do you use? I use Internet explorer (use to use AOL before they changed their name to "Windstream").
    Posted Image

KaijuCanuck
    Member Avatar
    :D Good call. I use Safari, but its not that it won't play it just doesn't show up. It tells me no results were found and just shows the regular results for searching Godzilla.
    Posted Image

Cody Himes
    Member Avatar
    Kaiju Acolyte
    I think it's a US only exclusive. Crackle.com is Sony's video site that hosts these movies (and even more) and I believe you have to be a US citizen to watch them.

You might try watching them with a fake account (with US being your country) and see if it works.

KaijuCanuck
    Member Avatar
    Nah, not worth it. Still pretty cool that they'd put Godzilla on youtube like that though.
    Posted Image

EternalMothra
    Member Avatar
    The Mothic Administrator
    Oh it was put by the company...lol

Click my signature to read my latest fan fiction in progress, picking up where Godzilla vs. Destoroyah left off:
    Posted Image

Gojira84
    EternalMothra
    Dec 29 2009, 08:24 PM
    Oh it was put by the company...lol
    Yeah, they started a few months ago.
    Posted Image
    FFKT TOKENS:

Cyndi
    Member Avatar
    The hopeless kaiju romantic
    Well thanks to Crackle I got to see Mothra form her egg ^_^ What a beautiful scene!
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."
    --Carl Sagan

***My song covers.***
    ***Affirmations for Bullying Victims***

EternalMothra
    Member Avatar
    The Mothic Administrator
    Oh I forgot that you hadn't seen that scene! :)

Posted Image

Benji Lord of Kaiju
    Member Avatar
    Admin of Kaiju Kingdom Forums & Author of the Gillas Series
    That saves me having to download the Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy on [CENSORED]

Editor's Note: Do not release the name of torent sites or bootleg facilities on the forum. Thanks.
    Edited by G2kMaster, Jun 14 2010, 10:27 PM.

G2kMaster
    Member Avatar
    Eh
    If you are going to torrent sites, then you might as well buy a boot.
    Posted Image

EternalMothra
    Member Avatar
    The Mothic Administrator
    I think you should buy the ROM DVDs, they are amazing.

Posted Image

G2kMaster
    Member Avatar
    Eh
    ^I would trust that man's words. He owns the actualy R2 DVDs.
    Posted Image

Benji Lord of Kaiju
    Member Avatar
    Admin of Kaiju Kingdom Forums & Author of the Gillas Series
    Oh, don't get me wrong. When I see them for sale I get them. I think I bought Godzilla 2000 while I was shopping for my Mother's Day Present. I just know that I can't get them from any local places usually and I don't have credit info or any real money for buying online. I will remember not to mention sources in the future though.

G2kMaster
    Member Avatar
    Eh
    You should try to get the creditary resources for other DVDs and such. It will come plenty handy.
    Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
    DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
    « Previous Topic · General Kaiju Discussion · Next Topic »
    Add Reply

Affiliate with Us!

Our Affiliates

``a e l y n .. Evanescent Universe - Will You Survive?

Theme by Kiryu