Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Lawlolawl. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you wish to view the old forums for archival reasons, please click here.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
copta's suggestion pack; it's a pack of suggestions
Topic Started: Jan 11 2011, 02:44 PM (311 Views)
Copta de Rofl
Member Avatar
Medieval Castle Guard
1.make a "locked with new posts" symbol
2.put another path thingy at the bottom. ex. it says Lawlolawl Forums → Lawlolawl → Suggestion Box → Posting new topic in Suggestion Box at the top AND bottom
3.when moving a topic, make it so that when you cliick on the topic that says "moved:", it directs you to the topic's new location.
4. add the missing smilies (feindish, blush, etc.)
Johnson

That idea is totally gay
Posted Image
Moar sig
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lawlolawl fiarfaux
Member Avatar
F SQUARED
Copta de Rofl
Jan 11 2011, 02:44 PM
1.make a "locked with new posts" symbol
2.put another path thingy at the bottom. ex. it says Lawlolawl Forums → Lawlolawl → Suggestion Box → Posting new topic in Suggestion Box at the top AND bottom
3.when moving a topic, make it so that when you cliick on the topic that says "moved:", it directs you to the topic's new location.
4. add the missing smilies (feindish, blush, etc.)
1. We could do that, but it would be pointless, since nobody would be able to post in locked topics.

2. I don't think we can do that...

3. It... does. Just sometimes when a topic is moved, and the person that moved it wants to delete the old one, it deletes both.

4. I don't see why not?
Posted Image

Rct
Member Avatar
Friendly Dictator
1/2. We can't change the way the forum's coded. Sorry dude.
3. See FF's post.
4. There are missing smileys? I thought I added them all... have you clicked "show all"?

Hm. It does appear there are missing smileys. I'm not sure why.
Lol a sig

Infinite_elephant
Member Avatar
f.uck mods.
nooooo wgere is the ens? jst now noticed, plz brin hm bax
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

>♫e sings all t♫at ♫e types an♪ ♪oesn't afrai♪ of anyt♫ing.
ADD ME ON PESTERCHUM I'M jubilateMastermind or infantAlerter

Rct
Member Avatar
Friendly Dictator
1. What's ens?
2. :blushing: :fiendish: They were in the database but the ability to use them got deleted for some reason. I restored them.
Lol a sig

Infinite_elephant
Member Avatar
f.uck mods.
ugh i hate mah keyboard
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

>♫e sings all t♫at ♫e types an♪ ♪oesn't afrai♪ of anyt♫ing.
ADD ME ON PESTERCHUM I'M jubilateMastermind or infantAlerter

sacmainlouis
No Avatar
Short Bus Driver
Populaire sac louis vuitton pour louis vuitton pas cher ses bagages monogramme et décontractée sacs EUGENIE WALLET EBONY M60123 lignes, sac PONT-NEUF VERT M93498 longchamp www.saclvuittonfr.com/pont-neuf-vert-m93498-p468.html a capturé pris le c?ur de bon nombre légion sac à main romantiques. Comme un testament, il www.saclvuittonfr.com a donné naissance à toute une industrie de sacs à main designer réplique sacs!Né en 1821, longchamp sac a ouvert boutique à Paris

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestion Box · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Go to the Index