Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How to charge NX
Topic Started: May 3 2011, 10:19 PM (6,109 Views)
KremeChoco
Member Avatar
Dark Mage
First off, you will need Paypal or Google Checkout or Amazon.

The place you buy the NX is here: http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=196656
Prices continuously change (nothing too dramatical, though)

You can only charge a 5k or 10k card. Of course, you can buy as much as you want.

After you bought it, you may need to wait an hour or sometimes it comes instantly. You get the code through your email.
Your code should look something like so:
Code: HTML

HXXX-1234-9534-412334

FOR NEXON ACCOUNTS
https://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=_help&faqId=3711&loc=39005

FOR MAPLESTORY ACCOUNTS
You will need to enter cash shop first then click the left most button (Charge).
A popup will appear. Like for Nexon Accounts, follow the guide on the link but skip to Step 3.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MAPLESTORY ACCOUNT USERS:If you requests a maplestory account from us, your Nexon ID is shared with up to 9 other people. Meaning, if you charge NX, Everyone else linked to the same Nexon ID will be able to use the NX. So my suggestion is, plan out what you want to buy before charging the NX!
Edited by KremeChoco, Jul 12 2011, 04:38 PM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jas
Member Avatar
Darkness
Is registering mandatory for that site? Also do they need to call you for each purchase or do they just send the code through email instantly after purchase?
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

KremeChoco
Member Avatar
Dark Mage
Sushiyumyums
May 3 2011, 10:37 PM
Is registering mandatory for that site? Also do they need to call you for each purchase or do they just send the code through email instantly after purchase?
Naw registering isn't mandatory. But it gives you a small bonus for charging money. Like 1% extra.
No you don't need to call. They'll just email you it.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jas
Member Avatar
Darkness
About the buying limit, it says mine is 0 USD, does this mean I can't buy? o.o
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

KremeChoco
Member Avatar
Dark Mage
Sushiyumyums
May 12 2011, 12:05 AM
About the buying limit, it says mine is 0 USD, does this mean I can't buy? o.o
On your paypal acc, nexon acc, or on cn-usa?
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jas
Member Avatar
Darkness
On cn-USA
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

KremeChoco
Member Avatar
Dark Mage
I don't think there is a buying limit O_o.
I have had an account there for quite a while and I never had a buying limit.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jas
Member Avatar
Darkness
ah alright, I just bought the 10k one for the second time and the buying limit stayed the same >.<
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

drangd
Member Avatar
Flame
There is a buying limit, I purchased 30k at once and they needed me to verify some information. Then pretty much every purchase after they asked me to send them an inquiry to request my buying limit be raised. Go figure.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jas
Member Avatar
Darkness
Ah there is a buying limit, I tried for the third time and they asked me to verify some stuff, I did the phone verification, but how do I send them the inquiry for my buying limit to be raised?
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cash Shop · Next Topic »
Add Reply