Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Merc vs CS; what one should i choice
Topic Started: Aug 19 2011, 12:24 PM (840 Views)
Froggy
Member Avatar
Storm
what one should i start out with in kms a Cannon shooter or a Merc? i love the pure dmg of the CS but i also love to speed and style of the merc. so ya can anyone tell me what one is better at bossing, and training. i ruled out DS because of there lack of bossing abilitys. so i really want to know what one is better at bossing. give me a rating out of 10 for both classes for bossing and training. EX: bossing 9/10, trainning 4/10. thank you for your help.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Baashy
Tiguru
I personally think the cannon shooter is better, but it is a bit hindered by not being able to get around as well.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Deceptioning
Member Avatar
Dark Empress Cygnus
I like my Mercedes. And DS can boss better than most jobs o.o
IMO:
Mercedes: Speed 8/10 Training 6/10 bossing 2nd
CS: Speed 5/10 Training 7/10 Bossing 3rd
DS: Speed 8/10 Training 9/10 bossing 1st
Edited by Deceptioning, Aug 27 2011, 10:12 AM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Imaginal
Member Avatar
Rawr.
Demon Slayer is good at training too with it's party drain,demontrace,spammable ult : DDD
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

JackDoe
Tiru
Mercedes has pointy ears. They win. The end.

Seriously though, Cannon Shooter has pretty much been done before. I don't see anything that appealing in it. Demon Slayer is different and fun, and Mercedes merges two of my favourite classes together (DBs and WHs) so I'd be picking the elf. It all depends on your play style though, what looks awesome to YOU?
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Kei.
Member Avatar
Timu
I'm going to play the demon slayer if I get an account because I like how their skills work but their hp is really low.. Merc seems pretty pro though :D if i'd choose between cannonshooter or mercs i'd go with mercs. ^^
Edited by Kei., Sep 10 2011, 06:49 PM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Deceptioning
Member Avatar
Dark Empress Cygnus
Kei.
Sep 10 2011, 06:49 PM
I'm going to play the demon slayer if I get an account because I like how their skills work but their hp is really low.. Merc seems pretty pro though :D if i'd choose between cannonshooter or mercs i'd go with mercs. ^^
Demon Slayers HP are very High :o, Its the Mercedes with the low HP.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

chocopeppero
Timu
Which one has the least quests... I just hate quests o.o
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

CatMonster
Member Avatar
Darkness
chocopeppero
Sep 10 2011, 09:51 PM
Which one has the least quests... I just hate quests o.o
CS has least quests. DS and Merc are storyline-oriented jobs.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

chauchalink
Member Avatar
Noblesse
Well Mercs are considered to be great for bossing, plus they are extremely fast, I love how they play a lot like an NL.
Cannon Shooters are too slow, and correct me if I'm wrong, but their high powered moves aren't as great for bossing because they aren't as quick.
I still don't think you should have ruled out Demon Slayer, because they are also in the above average character for bossing(I think better than cannon shooter), and they are extremely mobile.

Mercedes- Mobility: 9/10 bossing 10/10
Cannon Shooter- Mobility 5/10 bossing 7/10
Demon Slayer- Mobility 10/10 bossing 8.5/10

EDIT: wanted to also point out that in some scenarios Demon Slayer and Cannon Shooter, may be better than Mercedes for bossing due to the hp however, with some hp gear you should be able to handle most bosses just fine at higher levels.

and I don't know anything about ease of training :(
Edited by chauchalink, Sep 11 2011, 12:14 AM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Heroes · Next Topic »
Add Reply