Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dead Island
Topic Started: Sep 16 2011, 11:31 AM (554 Views)
Keiichi
Member Avatar
Soul
Just got it :D, I want some people to play with. Im on PS3 does anyone else have it for PS3?
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Baka
Member Avatar
Shinsoo
i torrented it and its not that great :p
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Keiichi
Member Avatar
Soul
Baka
Sep 16 2011, 11:51 AM
i torrented it and its not that great :p
I did but my computer couldn't even run it >.>. You crazy, its a lot more fun with 3 other people though.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

HabberDasher
Tiguru
Is it even worth it?
They pretty much killed off the story and set it with some normal zombie stuff.
The gameplay looks slow and somewhat ripped from Fallout.
Zombies are getting dull due to the lack of emphasis on tragedy.

Seriously, it's like zombies have become an excuse to get some blood lust in your veins.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Keiichi
Member Avatar
Soul
HabberDasher
Sep 16 2011, 02:43 PM
Is it even worth it?
They pretty much killed off the story and set it with some normal zombie stuff.
The gameplay looks slow and somewhat ripped from Fallout.
Zombies are getting dull due to the lack of emphasis on tragedy.

Seriously, it's like zombies have become an excuse to get some blood lust in your veins.
They didn't kill off the story. The storyline is pretty long, also its slow at first.. theres 16 chapters. Each chapter takes about an hour I have heard.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Sora
Member Avatar
Dual Gunner
to me the game looks like dead rising 2. you just have an island to adventure around(instead of a mall) killing zombies mindlessly. whoo. no real reason to why you're killing them. it's just to kill them. my god that sounds SO FUCKING FUN. not.
Edited by Sora, Sep 17 2011, 05:57 AM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply