Main Fiction Galleries Nuts & Bolts Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ()The Mechanical Maniacs: Undernet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mega Man redesigns
Topic Started: Sep 1 2017, 12:07 PM (182 Views)
Kaos
Member Avatar
Lowly Bandit
So this artist I follow in Tumblr has recently started to upload custom redesign of classic robot masters.

I have to say, as much as I love the classic series it always bothered me how often they'd recycle designs, even in the beginning (like Ice Man, Heat Man and Bright Man all having the same face) so this interested me.

Gyro Man is my favorite of the current ones, although I find Hard Man's funny because it reminds me of one of the Maniacs' own redesigns for him.

Take a look:http://splendid.land/tagged/megaman-redesigns
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
You're right, it does kinda look like Rich's redesign.

Some of these are pretty quirky. Ringman looks like a doughnut!
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs

Scorpio the Killer
Martyred by-what do you mean 'called off'!?
The Magnet Man one looks a lot like one of Magnet Man's original concept designs lol.

Also, don't forget Spark Man, Gravity Man, Dynamo Man, and Plug Man all have what I like to call "Heat Man face". Inafune must really like that sort of facial design.

Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
I'm going to be charitable and just call it world consistency. Eddie, Mets, and other minor enemies also have hat sort of face.
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs

Kaos
Member Avatar
Lowly Bandit
I like the recent Flash Man's one, it makes sense and makes it looks like a Borg.

Tornado Man's is too goofy even by goofy robots' standards, seems something Auto would make.

« Previous Topic · Area 2: Mega Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply