Main Fiction Galleries Nuts & Bolts Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ()The Mechanical Maniacs: Undernet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ORIGINAL planned design of Castala; ... this doesn't need merging really. it's a brand new style, with new works so.. I think it's earned its own yes? lol
Topic Started: Feb 17 2018, 04:20 PM (97 Views)
Castala
Member Avatar
Nebuala Agent
Posted Image

Back when I first designed Castala, she was not met to be fully covered in Armor, she does have the helmet when needed,how ever most of the time she is part android.when the original lead of the team suggested I keep it, I tried my best to draw it , but could never fully grasp it.(needless to say I hate the original helmet. :X )but, now .. I can do what I wish with her, and thus- no helmet all the time! >:3 .

I love how this turned out:)

it took fifty two layers, on photoshop.

Edited by Castala, Feb 17 2018, 06:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Castala
Member Avatar
Nebuala Agent
fixed some messy aspects.

Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
Not a bad drawing. You're definitely evoking a mood and I like the colour choices.

TBH, I think you've lost the "Sunstar" part of being Sunstar if you ditch his helmet. But it's your character, so your rules.
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs

Castala
Member Avatar
Nebuala Agent
Well she still -has - it, she just doesn't wear it often.:) ( that way I don't have to draw it often and I may even re-design the dang thing because its been years since it's been created, and I hate geometry! )

Castala
Member Avatar
Nebuala Agent
I officially cannot stand Photobucket.. -.-*
Edited by Castala, Mar 10 2018, 03:27 PM.

Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
Well, not bad. You should continue to practise.

As for the origina, as time went by, I tend to favor simplicity. You don't have to have this long backstory for shortish comedy stories. But that's just me.
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs

« Previous Topic · Area 3: Fanworks · Next Topic »
Add Reply