Main Fiction Galleries Nuts & Bolts Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ()The Mechanical Maniacs: Undernet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pachislot Rockman Ability
Topic Started: Aug 9 2018, 09:12 PM (17 Views)
Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/08/pachislot-rockman-ability-s-dr-light-is.html

Apparently this is a thing that exists. Not only with new designs and new characters, but a female Dr. Light!

I wonder if I should consider this an all-new entity (like the new cartoon show) or if I should consider this a part of Classic (like Captain N).

And all this for a Pachislot machine!? Not even a new video game!
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TiedyeGirl96
Member Avatar
Healthy Heel
Huh. Didn't know this was a thing. Maybe I should check in with Rockman Corner more often.

I have to wonder why they went through the trouble of coming up with this new-ish universe and character designs for something like a pachinko machine. I wouldn't think it would have any kind of lasting legacy. But then again, I'm not fluent in Japanese culture, so there may be more to this than I'm aware of.

Let there be peace among the gamers!

Gauntlet101010
Member Avatar
MM3: Shadowman
Admin
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/08/more-pachislot-rockman-ability-images.html

Even more images are shown. The machine has a whole video feature, which goes a long way to explain why they'd make these versions of MM.

It's a little bizarre to me, though, considering that they remade MM and Roll for MM11. Whatever happened to branding?

I really gotta rethink what consists as a "Classic" MM too. If the new cartoon deviates too much does this? Light is clearly COMPLETELY different. But everyone else, at their heart, is the same. Gah. Decisions, decisions.

Well, I hope clearer pictures of all the characters comes out.
Posted Image
MM3: Mechanical Maniacs

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Area 1: Megaman and other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply