Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is the MSPAFA (That's Microsoft Paint Adventures Forum Adventures) Discuss-O-Matic Forum

Talk about forum adventures here. You're encouraged to get permission from the authors before making the thread.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood; BITCH, WE GOT SANDWICHES
Topic Started: Jun 29 2011, 05:25 AM (356,788 Views)
ckret2
Member Avatar

Master Post of BtSDLb!!

Main Threads:
Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood 1
2: and i wwill leavve my cape on
3: No, the OTHER Sea Dweller Lowblood
4: wwhat is lovve
5: i wwill go dowwn wwith this ship

Canon Askblogs:
Se/ections from the Apocrypha

Official Mirror:
BtSDLb @ MS Paint Fan Adventures

Fanadventures:
Be The Sea Dweller Highblood

Other Resources:
ckret2's Tumblr
ckret2's formspring
BtSDLb TVTropes page

Discussion thread:
--YOU ARE HERE--.

Based on this comic someone else made here.

NOTICE! If you are new to the discussion thread, DON'T PANIC. You have FULL PERMISSION to skip straight to the newest page, WITHOUT getting caught up, and begin posting. YOU WILL NOT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON AND YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT. We get new members all the time who jump right in without reading the hundreds of pages before them, and it's really no problem.

Posted Image
Edited by ckret2, Nov 6 2011, 02:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StarZeph
Member Avatar

I see a new board, and it is shiny.

ckret2
Member Avatar

StarZeph
Jun 29 2011, 05:34 AM
I see a new board, and it is shiny.
Yes, quite shiny indeed.

And for once I don't have to feel guilty about spamming it up by making a useless post like this because THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS PLACE.

ahaha this is brilliant. BRILLIANT.

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

Well I got an account here and everything so uh.

HOW ABOUT THEM SEA DWELLING LOWBLOODS.

gloomyMoron

It started because threads like Cordless were getting WAY too many posts and Sega would get frustrated and downright angry at people. Understandably so, but it was having a negative impact on the adventure. So now, we have these boards that get used not as often, but they help contain the spam and off topic stuff. Different people use it for different things, too. The MSPAFA 'Almost A Hero' is currently using this board to post suggestions for Villains/Heroes that may appear later in their adventure.

Edi: Just a thought. We could use this thread to stockpile Troll Sprites if you ever need them too. Instead of posting them in thread. There by preventing spoilers and limiting the amount of people posting Fan-trolls.
Edited by gloomyMoron, Jun 29 2011, 05:42 AM.

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

You can stop singing the board's praises now, it's already been made. I'm getting a little frustrated now because I personally think hearing it said that "A separate discussion board would be nice" once or twice is enough and I have heard the same thing be said four times. It's annoying me and I would like it if it would stop.
Edited by CalamityCons, Jun 29 2011, 05:45 AM.

StarZeph
Member Avatar

I have now changed my avatar both there and here to the BEST PICTURE IN HOMESTUCK.
This is in no way becasue I totally had no way to figure out how to get my jack noir picture again.
I suppose we could use it for that, yes.
But has anyone actually considered posting a fan-troll recently?

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

I don't make fantrolls, so I can't really say.

StarZeph
Member Avatar

Welp, this is also true for me.
Although perhaps I SHOULD make a fantroll, just because.

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

Why the "should"? I don't really see much of a reason to make a fantroll, personally. They're not that appealing to me.

ckret2
Member Avatar

There's really no need for fantrolls right now. But, uh, I suppose you could make and post some if you wanted? No guarantees they'll get used and the big "DON'T BE TOO ATTACHED TO THEM BECAUSE I MIGHT RIP THEM APART" disclaimer still applies.

... I should go get my icon back on.

Ahaha there are 22 guests looking at this thread. ~~I FEEL SO POPULAR~~

StarZeph
Member Avatar

...Yes. If I make a fan-troll, I a going to request that it is rippied apart. XD.
THat said, probably not going to happen.

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

I'm finding it really annoying that this place doesn't give me email notifications when a new post comes up. But maybe there's an option for it somewhere and I'm just not finding it because I am really sleepytired right now.

I'm going to go to bed now.

Have an Eridan
Edited by CalamityCons, Jun 29 2011, 05:59 AM.

StarZeph
Member Avatar

Night then : D.
And finding that would probably be a good idea, so I don't forget this place exists when I wake up tommorow...

Thanatos
Member Avatar

I pretty much only joined to say that this is not a discussion about Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood.

We are in fact discussing Be the Sea Dweller Lowbloo.

...I don't have much to add for the time being, I know.

CalamityCons
Member Avatar

LET US ALL BE THE SEADWELLER LOWBLOO.

I CALL THE BLOO HAIRBOWS.

Okay going to sleep for real now.
Edited by CalamityCons, Jun 29 2011, 06:00 AM.

StarZeph
Member Avatar

Thats some pretty mutant blood, if it's both a seadweller and bloo.

Just sayin.
Edited by StarZeph, Jun 29 2011, 06:02 AM.

ckret2
Member Avatar

FIXED. Okay, "Be the Sea Dweller Lowbloo" is officially going to be one of the alt titles for thread 4.

Takum
Member Avatar

Man, I haven't done MSPA fanart in a while, but this fan adventure man, this fan adventure

What do I draw oh god

Cauchemar
Member Avatar

Wow, look at it, with the fastest-adventure-ever sponsoring MSPAFA, it starts to be used for real! Amazing. :P

(Edit: Also, if we're talking about fantrolls, I saw there was people talking about "Troll Superman" Ophiuchus in the second Sea Dweller Thread. I didn't react then because it would have been... yep, off-topic, but Ckret2, you can use Ophiuchus in any way you like, as long as he's being creepy. To make him creepy is the only condition to use Ophiuchus. Non-creepy Ophiuchus would make about as much sense as non-quick-tempered Karkat.)
Edited by Cauchemar, Jun 29 2011, 06:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Only Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply