Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sorry we have not been around.
Topic Started: Jul 10 2016, 03:27 PM (300 Views)
MJNet
Member Avatar
Governor
Hi Guys,
Just a quick message from me (Jay) and Sara.
We both havent been here in such a long time. We actually thought this board was no longer used by anyone. Anyway, I will be keeping in touch from now on and if you have any problems just pm me. I have also updated my email address as It was still linked to one that did not exist anymore.
Thanks for staying loyal to the NH Board and keep posting :kiss1
Jay
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

richard
Member Avatar
The Garden Assistant
Hi Jay. It's really nice to see you and Sara back again. There is one good thing and that, despite the troubles with that really irritating spammer, it has brought a number of us back in contact again which is nice.

ali baba
No Avatar
G2 landing
Nice to see you around again. :clap I still keep popping in here and rereading stories. Hope all is well with you.
I still have the picture you posted of your side of Pendle Hill!

ElspethR
Member Avatar
Up to Basic
I'm here too, though not often - though I thought the same as Jay and Sara, most posts seem really old! Glad to hear that there's still life here. I've just brought my own....a literary life that is - my first novel and those of you having N&H withdrawal might find a substitute here. This time it's set in church and the stakes are higher...for there's the next world to worry about. Not a spin off but Nikki and Helen did inform and inspire in some sense this story as well as what it gave to my own journey.

I'd love it if the community had a read - it's at www.parallel-spirals.webs.com - that's the title of my work - Parallel Spirals.

I'd love to hear (constructively) what people think

Elspeth
Edited by ElspethR, Aug 10 2016, 09:43 PM.
Elspeth

author of Parallel Spirals

http://parallel-spirals.webs.com/

« Previous Topic · Updates and Board rules · Next Topic »
Add Reply