Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Li Club; Members only
Topic Started: Mar 27 2007, 01:40 PM (2,239 Views)
Lisa289
Member Avatar
Welsh Bad Girl
The Muppets!
Hi and Welcome to..........

THE LI CLUB!!!!

Ok, these are the rules of the Li Club (otherwise known as a group of muppets who have L-I as the first two letters of their name):

1) You're name must start with the letters LI.
2) You must be a crazy Li - no sensibility allowed
3) You must know that you can share your problems or celebrations - we're all here to Li-listen :)

Current memebers include:

> Lisa (Lisa289); first Li on the board and creator of the Club
> Liza (BGEp1,2&3); official founder of the Li Club
> Lis (Lis)
> Lizi (Lizi)
> Lisa (lisa2007)
> Liz (aj57)
Posted Image

I'm Not Just Perfect - I'm Welsh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
:rofl :rofl :rofl

We have arrived!

All 6 of us. About time us Li's got some recognition.

Come on girls get posting.
Posted Image

Dont be afraid to take a chance in life. Because if you dont take chances, you will always have doubts.

Lisa289
Member Avatar
Welsh Bad Girl
The Muppets!
Just waiting for the other 3 to get their Li-bums down here...........

Recognition indeed!
Posted Image

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
Lisa2007

I remember reading a post of yours about a signed bad girls book on ebay selling for $1000. Check this book out.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...10475&rd=1&rd=1

Liza
Posted Image

Dont be afraid to take a chance in life. Because if you dont take chances, you will always have doubts.

lisa2007
Member Avatar
Lisa2007
Hey! I am here and I am so excited about the Li club! I even changed my Avatar pic so i would fit in! I gave up the cartoon buffy i use for everything, because this *is* a Helen/Nikki site after all and if I am being honest my Bad Gilrs obsession has definitely pushed my Buffy obsession to the back burner! OMG on that book! I WANT it! I wonder what it will go for? I would just love an unsigned one if they were not selling for $100!

I would like to know where all the other Li's are from? I am from Tampa, FL in the US--nice and hot (a bit too hot) all year 'round! It was 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky today. Thanks Lisa (the other Lisa) for starting the club!!
I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF THE HOME OFFICE--DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA!!
Posted Image
lisa2007

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
I'm from Brisbane, Australia.

It's a cool book. Even I want it. And I already have a signed copy of my own. But mine only has three signatures, not 25 signatures. Simone's, Mandana's and Bodybags.

Posted Image

lisa2007
Member Avatar
Lisa2007
I am jealous---did you go to the signing??
Posted Image
lisa2007

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
No I cheated and purchased it from Ebay ages ago. I won't tell you how much I payed for it. You would cry. :cry2

Australia to England was a bit far to swim for the book signing.
Posted Image

lisa2007
Member Avatar
Lisa2007
Ok, I am ready to cry--how much? :( :(
Posted Image
lisa2007

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
$100 Aus
so about

40 GBP
or about

$80 US :eek

:cry2 :cry2 :cry2
Posted Image

Lis
Member Avatar
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
i'm here!!
but i only just scrape in passing for membership to this club....my full name is actually Elisabeth. lol ;)

Lisa (289), you may have been the first member at this particular board, but i've been a member of MJN & ILMJN's various H&N boards since 2003 :D does that make me the first "Li"? hehehe ;)

$100 on a BOOK Liza??!!!! hello die hard!! actually that was quite reasonable i thought. i was expecting more.
it's too strong, what we feel and what we need

aussiebadgirl
Member Avatar
G2 landing
Well what can i say Lis, I'm a truely obsessed fan. :rofl

But what's it worth now? If a unsigned copy is selling for $100.

Posted Image

Lisa289
Member Avatar
Welsh Bad Girl
The Muppets!
Hey guys!

Lisa (2007) - I'm from Wales, UK (look at my sig lol, you can probably tell!)

Lis - no that does not count! Haha, be lucky I'm letting you in this club, Elisabeth!!
Posted Image

lisa2007
Member Avatar
Lisa2007
Hey Li sisters!!

I just posted a question over in the Simone Gushing (photos) thread in Mandana and Simone general discussion. Please check it out if you have not seen it as I am willing to bet some of you gals may have answers.

Quote:

But what's it worth now? If a unsigned copy is selling for $100.

I saw a signed copy go for just under $1000 on ebay a few weeks ago (a women in NY won it) so I would say you made a great investment Liza!!!

Also, the following is part of a post I made in the fan fic section, but I wanted the li's to read it so you will know the reason for the choosing of my sig (the "she" I am referring to is my girlfriend) :lol:

Quote:

Although i have to say she is wonderfully indulgent with my obsession, she actually bought me both the region free player and the season 1-3 sets from amazon.uk after i had watched the 1st ep on logo and read about helen/nikki on afterellen!

She thinks it is cute when I get so excited about something...at least at first...by two weeks into it she said that she was going to have to start working from home just so she could yell out "I am an employee of the home office, do you have any idea!!" every once in a while to get my attention!! She had seen me watch that clip about 100 times--hence my signature is a nod to her!!

Hee Hee ;)
Posted Image
lisa2007

aj57
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
Do you already have your quota of members, or can i still get in to your club. my real name is elisabeth (just like lis), but i go by liz (easier that way). i can assure you i am crazy if that helps. i am a canadian and we get very sensitive about being excluded, so i hope you'll take pity and let me join.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Muppet Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply