Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muppet Memories
Topic Started: Mar 28 2007, 07:18 PM (794 Views)
simoneisanangel
Member Avatar
The Garden Assistant
After just having a discussion with OWH and Kim in another thread, it's come to light that every time they see a truck with SAIA on the side they think of me. So, it made me wonder...what sights/sounds/smells remind you of another muppet. I have a few....

Sue....starbucks fraps, ice and when i see a commercial for "Scrubs". :o

Kim....Dahmer (sorry :lol1 ) or when i see Kimberly Stewart in a magazine.

Toni....JACK DANIELS! :lol1

Teresa...Everytime i see the pic of simone in her bra :eek (Remember Ghetto, on the couch, with you in a world of your own? :lol1 )

There must be plenty more i can come up with...but until then, what's your muppet memory trigger?
Literally! ~ Juliet And Juliet ~
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

4us
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
Sue.........ICE.........and her gorgeous smile..... :D .......scrubs

Toni.........music.......and yea her Jack Daniels...... :clap

Kim.......swedish fish......my red shirt..... :hug2 ...scrubs.....

Janet.......... :boobies ......scrubs......

Jenny...........naked chef........shrimps, crawfish and gumbo...... :rolleyes:

Anne........whenever I wear my Ohio State hat I now think of Anne......... :hat

Steph........when I hear rap music......... :dazzler

Chicky Babe..(OWH).........see chicks on bikes...... :wub: leather....mmmm..... :devil
Think it...Say It...Do It

WHY ???

BECAUSE I CAN

HuskiesFan
Member Avatar
Courtside, Row 1, Seat 1
The Muppets!
here's my list of memories:

Sue - Detroit airport watching for "her pilot".... floating in those silly inflatables in Orlando....karaoke :clap ..... frappy, frappy, frappy

Jenny - the naked chef..of course.. :devil .... the French manicures.... her pink unmentionables hanging from the mike in Orlando.... and the festival hat

Sharon - "because I can" :D ....... you, me, Kim, and Annette trying to fit on our bed together.. :wub: ... :boobies :boobies

Annette - singing at the villa, celebrating your b-day together :party.... and of course the Disney birthday hat ....how do you keep Sharon in line??? :rofl

Toni - karaoke, Red Shirts, The Bar on this MB in the earlier days, JD

Dawn - those nails... :eek , and your beautiful smile... :hug2

Steph - rappin' at the villa.... all that text messaging.. :o

Anne- frappy...it's the quiet ones that you have to worry about

Kimmer - what can I say.... I think about you 24/7... and I'm in your space, baby...... :wub: :wub: :wub: :boobies

OWH - every time I need to use my region-free software to watch Bad Girls.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Toni~
Member Avatar
Carry on...
The Muppets!
Quote:

simoneisanangel: Toni....JACK DANIELS!  :lol1
:o

Quote:

4us: Toni.........music.......and yea her Jack Daniels......   :clap
:)

Quote:

HuskiesFan: Toni - karaoke, Red Shirts, The Bar on this MB in the earlier days, JD  :hug2

Dawn - those nails...  , and your beautiful smile...   :wub:

:hug2

:D

The muppet memories huh?
Janet, Kim, Sue, Sharon, Annette, Steph, Jenny, Anne, Wilma.....

Dawn and I will forever remember the closeness and happiness we felt with all of you during that short time together and how you all accepted her with open arms on the basis that you all knew how happy I have become. The nine of you are our favorite Muppet Memory. :hug2

Helen&Nikki4ever
Member Avatar
Don't you wish it was electric
Karen-everytime i see unalphabetised dvd collections ;)

Teresa-everytime i watch SVU and drool over Olivia i think "cheers for giving me a new obsession!" :rolleyes:
Posted Image

song_stress
Member Avatar
the Mother of all that is FRAP
The Muppets!
when I think of my Muppets...I think of.........

Steph: rappin' at the Villa, texting ...and translating Telemundo :rofl

Sharon & Annette: OMG that teeshirt;NO I haven't worn it in public yet...don't have the bail money.. OZ singing harmony in the kitchen was awesome and of course everytime I see an ice-cube :wink

Kimmer: ))hug(( from behind while cooking bacon,making an adjective out of FRAP, and being one of the 1st to see how many Muppets you can fit in a bed

Janet: watching cloud formations with my Coyote gal & helping me look for my pilot at the Detroit airport....and a rousing game of "I Never"

OWH: videos, eating breakfast out, and skunky beer taste-tests, and of course Olivia

Helen:puns, getting me through a rough time....and bringing me out of my writer's block...and who could forget Cranium!!

Angela: Dirty Scrabble and the Six Flags Dance and the Charlie's Angels attack :guns

Jenny: Amber calling!!!! Tostitos!!, Rolling off the seat of the van, and of course the toothbrush incident :rolleyes:

Anne:the frappiest , driving the kids home from a field trip, snipers, the drunk couch

Toni: singing togetherat the Villa, JD, the triplets... "stop it"

Dawn: I think of you everytime my lighter runs out... LOL Those NAILS!! standing on the porch counting frogs, and letting me pick my own ringtone...what was it again?

Karen: yup the SAIA truck...had to get a pic of that.....CPR in the old Happy Hour bar, and Skype.....delays

Suz and NSABG: the old bar parties...the Muppet Wing antics :party and guinea pigs

Loon : my punny bud...I will miss you this summer

Annie: my smoking buddy

I had the most wonderful times with those of you I got the chance to meet in person. Just a great group of women....I will cherish the small memories and the large laughter we shared :kiss1 :hug2

The Muppet Clock wall ~ does anyone really know what time it is?
Posted Image
I believe in the power of laughter, the benefit of tears and the importance of a hug

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Muppet Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply