Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Has this already been posted? Is this a thread?; Help new posters from others on board
Topic Started: May 6 2007, 08:54 AM (1,742 Views)
I love MJNet
Member Avatar
The bosses slave!
Newbies - Do you want to post about something but aren't too sure if there is already something out there about the subject matter?

Then please post in here and ask - and if no one from the board comes in after a couple of days or so and says otherwise, please assume its not and post your topic.

This is in an attempt to stop any threads which aren't needed because we might already have discussed the issues at length elsewhere.

Older board members - If you know of any thread that might contain information a new poster wishes to talk about, we would really appreciate it if you could let them know by placing a link into a reply in this topic for them.

Thank you everyone.
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Washuai
Member Avatar
Nice soot ;-P
The Muppets!
Has there ever been a discussion about what's on the packages of the box sets? S1-3, specifically. There's some things I've been wanting to say about their choice of pictures, labels, extras, lack of extras (for the poor folks w/ the US version), & what not for a while.
Posted Image

I love MJNet
Member Avatar
The bosses slave!
I am sure there has been somewhere, but unfortunately I tend not to post in threads too much these days and have lost track of what threads are where.

Anyone?
Posted Image

abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
Actually, I don't think there has been. We've discussed those kinds of things in episode or series threads, but never all in one chunk. It's probably a good idea to start a thread like that, because in it we can answer questions like: "Where can I find the episode commentary for the series 2 finale?" (Answer: no where, sadly--it's a printing error on the box.)
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

Posted Image

I love MJNet
Member Avatar
The bosses slave!
Ahhh I did wonder that one after I posted.

Thanks for the clear up Abzug.
:hug
Posted Image

I love MJNet
Member Avatar
The bosses slave!
6 Degrees of Bad Girls

Now I need help here. I have left the new thread open for this because I can't remember if we still have the thread along similar lines on this board (I think it was more 3 degrees of separation to do with Mandana and Simone? But incorporating BG's as well?).

Anyway - if anyone knows if this thread did survive and more importantly where it is, please can you link it into here. Otherwise, please do use the new thread if you want to.

Thanks.

Posted Image

Route66
No Avatar

The Muppets!
Hi I love MJNet,

Thank you for the kind message. I think I understand the process a bit better now. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to guide me. :)

Warmest wishes,
Route66

Route66
No Avatar

The Muppets!
Hi, is there a general Bad Girls question thread? I'll watch a clip and then want to ask someone a question about it, but I have no idea which thread to put my question in. Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Route66

abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
The best place for that is probably the episode discussion threads, so just pick the episode the scene is in, find that thread in the debates section, and post there. There's also a thread called "Things You Might Have Missed" which is in the Freedom section, and that's for little trivia observations more than questions, but in case that's what you were referring to....

Posted Image

Xenaclark
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
Here is a question I want to know if it has been asked. I know that there was a thread about if we thought they would make it or not...Yes, what a silly question, but my question is what do you think they are actually doing a year later. I ask this because in season 4 Neil states he has tried to track Helen down but is unable to find her.
Nicki (Xenaclark)

Helen – “Don’t make this any harder for me!”
Nikki – “Yeah must be hard getting angry with someone you’ve snogged.”
Helen – “Oh please Nikki, be serious!”
Nikki – “I want to make love to you all night long…is that serious enough?”

abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
I don't think we had a thread specifically on that topic, but the "would they have made it" thread is probably a good place to speculate on what they were doing when they made it. :)

Posted Image

Xenaclark
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
I have been through the "Have they made it", but I was wondering what they would have been doing six months from release not ten years so's to speak.
Nicki (Xenaclark)

Helen – “Don’t make this any harder for me!”
Nikki – “Yeah must be hard getting angry with someone you’ve snogged.”
Helen – “Oh please Nikki, be serious!”
Nikki – “I want to make love to you all night long…is that serious enough?”

consolata
No Avatar
G2 landing
I don't know where to post this. I've been watching Series 1-3 obsessively (again) during the last 7 days. Mainly Helen and Nikki's story arc. When I get to the end where Trisha tells Nikki to go after Helen I've started to feel sorry for Trisha and Nikki's relationship. They were together for 7 years, then the attempted rape and Nikki being sent to prison. It seems it is a tragedy. I guess I'm really wondering if Trisha hadn't have broken up with Nikki would Helen and Nikki have ever happened. Like was Helen and Nikki predestined. Whenever they would have met it would've been on or do we need this setting of prison for it to happen at all. I just want to see others opinions on this. We know that Helen has been interested in Nikki from the beginning. First as a potential ally and then caring enough to reach out to Nikki and make her time in prison productive and easier to cope with. I love Helen for this. When she says in the club "I wouldn't have missed it for the world", I so believe her and love her even more. Nikki on the other hand from the beginning is not really receptive towards Helen. It is after her breakup with Trisha and then in the next episode, Helen letting her off with a warning, that puts Helen on her radar as a potential something. We know their love grows and actually it's really fast as far as episode by episode goes. I'm just wondering if their love story is built upon a tragic set of circumstances. Terrible fate but in the end all for the better? It's still a great story, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for Trisha now. Good for Helen and Nikki not so good for Trisha and Nikki.

abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
As far as memory (and a quick check of various forums on this board) serves, we do not have a thread on this topic. Which is strange, because we do have a thread on Helen and Thomas, Nikki and Caroline, Helen and Sean. We also have a bunch of threads which sort of dance around this subject, but none directly on it. So I think you're safe to take what you wrote here, and start a new thread in the debates section. Godspeed!

Posted Image

microsofty
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
I'm sure there is a thread here somewhere, I just can't find it right now. Books we've read/are reading?
Make a HOTCH in the POTCH...

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Freedom! · Next Topic »
Add Reply