Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muppets going to Bad Girls the Musical
Topic Started: Jun 25 2007, 04:15 PM (1,410 Views)
abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
For those who are free to go on September 20, here's a ticket offer for you:

http://www.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=2...%96+The+Musical
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nikkhele
Member Avatar
Out of Dorm
Aw, abzug, missed it by that much! I'll be leaving London 19 Sept. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :D

I'm another one coming from across the big pond, Canada. Never been to Europe before, but since last summer, I've been planning a trip to Spain with family and friends. A stopover in London was an afterthought, hard to believe, inn't? ;) Who knew London would become the focus of my trip? LOL! After a week in Spain, I'll be on my own in the U.K. and will be able to do pretty much whatever I want. So... BAD GIRLS!! :lol1

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go with all of you in November, but I'll still get to see the musical. YAY!! I've booked the evening show Sat 15 Sept, so if anyone who might be going in Sept wants to meet for the show or during my stay, I'd be happy to meet up. Or any useful tips for a lesbian visiting London for the first time would be great. :) I'm staying in Bloomsbury from Sept 13-19.

Jules2
Member Avatar
Oh wow, are you both for me?
The Muppets!
Anybody heard from SIAA lately?

zara
No Avatar
Down the Block
hi i went to see last sat and it was brillent the only thing was when i booked the seats we wre right in the front row to neare to the stag what can i say the musical was brill the cast were great laura is good at playing helen s the girl who plays nikkie is not bad there are good songs init we took some pix ops?dont take any pix of the show theres a twist at the end and no snoging it it just one kiss between lara and caroline meet them out side a lovly bunch alwise got time to chat even the it was rainning going to see it againe after daughter has her baby in three weeks time hope you guys like look falwould to your write ups :rolleyes:

abzug
Member Avatar
In love with a prisoner
Hey everyone, the time is approaching for my trip to London to see the musical! Yay! So, remember, if anyone is interested, buy your ticket for the Monday Nov 5 performance. A bunch of us are going to meet up for drinks beforehand and dinner afterwards, so if you live in/near London and don't want to see the musical but want to meet up, then come join us for one or the other. Send me a pm if you're interested and I'll let you know the details.
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · The Muppet Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply