Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hotchpotch; A Stewing Story
Topic Started: Oct 12 2007, 12:50 PM (7,598 Views)
Cassandra
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
Thank you for all the compliments, halfbadgirl. No need to worry, insanity is only contagious if you spend long periods in the Muppet Wing. :silly

Feel free to add your own para to this story. :crazy
Posted Image

You can't control destiny ... but YOU can control this storyline ... by writing a para!
HOTCHPOTCH - A Helen & Nikki Story with a difference B) (click to enter)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

microsofty
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
[Intermission: I've just noticed that it's been a year, a whole year people, since someone last added to this story... any takers?]
Make a HOTCH in the POTCH...

Carissa
No Avatar
Up to Basic
It's now eight months after you requested the next post. This is my first try at this stuff; but here goes....

Helen's apology touched Nikki deeply and also made her realize what a fool she had been for not apologizing herself sooner. She had been the one who told Helen she hated her and refused to take it back. Even Trisha knew how wrong Nikki had been, but still Nikki let her stubborn pride stand between herself and the only woman she had ever truly loved.

This self-revelation made Nikki realize that what she had been feeling all these months wasn't really anger, or hurt, it was fear; plain old fear. She had never allowed herself to truly love and be totally vulnerable before Helen and the second Helen gave her any reason to doubt her dedication she used it as an excuse to freak out and bolt.

Waving her hand in Nikki's face, "Nikki, Nikki, where are you? Earth to Nikki..."

"Sorry. I was just thinking about what an arse I have been. I am really sorry for those awful things I said to you. I was hurt, angry and I now realize I was mostly scared--and I think I used the situation to protect myself."

CrashxBurn
Member Avatar
G2 landing
ROFLMAO! That was just great *chuckles and wipes away an amused tear* I think I almost laughed myself to death reading this. You're all nuts but in a really good way ^.^
"Sit in that chair!" -- "Don't you wish it was electric?"

Posted Image

LahbibLover
Member Avatar
I said SIT IN THAT CHAIR
It's been a very long time since I reread this Hotchpotch and now I realize just how funny it is and was and what a good time we all had writing it. Plus, what vivid imaginations some of us had. Thanks for the stroll down memory and muppet lane.

microsofty
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
Oh what the heck! I'm sure we're all still as crazy as we were some 4 years ago, so let's get this party re-started! Besides the fact that I laughed out loud a couple of times rereading the story (which would seem peculiar to the other hotel guests), I'm keen to know where we can take our favourite couple next. So here goes...

Nikki kissed Helen on the nose. "I'm leaving," she simply stated as there was no other way to break the news. Helen's vodka gaze moved slowly from Nikki's face to the dance floor where some people were still hopping about like kangaroos in a zoo. That's peculiar, she thought. She returned her gaze to Nikki, confused. "Why? Why are you telling me this now? After you've left me hanging here for 3 years on this bar stool, which, I might add is extremely uncomfortable, after your big confession of how sorry you are? I mean really Nikki, the last time you spoke to me was on the 7th of December 2009! And don't even argue about the date, I have it written down." Nikki shrugged. There was no arguing with Helen, not even to tell her that it was in fact 2.5 years and not 3. She suddenly realised that she had been standing for that amount of time (gosh! 2.5 years!) and suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to just Sit. Down.

aj57
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
"Wow, time really does stand still when you are gazing into the eyes of the one you love," Nikki responded, as she hopped from foot to foot, trying to get the circulation back into her legs.

microsofty
Member Avatar

The Muppets!
"Don't give me that crap!", Helen spat. "Just now you were telling me you're leaving and now all of a sudden I'm the one you love!" Nikki looked incredulous. "I.. I.. I...", Nikki stammered before she was somewhat rudely interrupted by Helen. "Ay, ay, ay. What's that? Are you trying to be Scottish or funny? 'Cause you're bad at both". Life started returning to Nikki's leg, which made her twitch a little.

« Previous Topic · The Muppet Wing · Next Topic »
Add Reply