Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sexiest Helen or Nikki line?; Nominations please!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2007, 03:48 PM (5,577 Views)
Lisa289
Member Avatar
Welsh Bad Girl
The Muppets!
I've been re-watching my DVDs this past week or so. I got through S1 so quickly, I forgot how easy it was to get hooked!!! Just this minute finished watching the first 2 eps of S2, "Tug Of Love" and "Shit Happens".

I know the lines I'm about to mention have probably already been mentioned, but I'm trying to ease myself back into these discussions. Thought I'd start off here rather then throwing myself straight into the Debates!!

Ok, my chosen sexy line from Helen is:
"Well I'm not your jailer anymore. Which means I can do this..."
I love this because of the expression it brings to Nikki's face: total surprise. Nikki was expecting Helen to just up and leave her, but was utterley surprised - perhaps shocked - with Helen's real intentions. Helen can be misleading sometimes. I remember when I first saw this episode, I thought the same as Nikki - that she was just gonna leave without spelling out her true desires. I'm glad she surprised Nikki - and me!!!

Next, my chosen sexy line from Nikki. This time from "Tug Of Love".
"Why can't you tell me I mean something to you?"
The reason I love this one is, again, because of what it brings to the other character's expression. Helen's taken aback by Nikki's forward approach to their meeting. Which is surprising, because Nikki was nothing but forward throughout the entire first series. I think it's a sexy line because of what Nikki is trying to do in saying it. She's trying to get Helen to admit her feelings for her, in such a way that Helen can't resist. This approach works, as we see with Helen's response - "Of course you mean something". Well done Nikki, job well done :)

Woah, they turned out a bit more long winded than I'd expected. Maybe I should have thrown myself in at the deep end and gone at one of the Debates after all! Sorry folks, I'm out :D
Posted Image

I'm Not Just Perfect - I'm Welsh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

charlielou1983
No Avatar
Out of Dorm
Lezwoymn
Dec 11 2007, 01:47 AM
One of my favorite Nikki lines so far is: You know I'd do anything for you". Said to helen about appealing her case.
totally agree one of my faves :) xx
Posted Image

magical_mist
Member Avatar
Out of Dorm
It's got to be Helen's reponse to this: Nikki: "I'm going to show you a good time when I get out of here"; Helen with a knowing smile: "I hope so!"

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Freedom! · Next Topic »
Add Reply