Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nikki And Helen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mandana in Silent Witness
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 07:37 PM (1,114 Views)
Jules2
Member Avatar
Oh wow, are you both for me?
The Muppets!
OMG, i just noticed that Mandana was in yesterdays episode of Silent Witness. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

richard
Member Avatar
The Garden Assistant
Hey well spotted Jules2. I'm glad that Mandana is back on screen and in a classy series.

taptap
No Avatar
G2 landing
Does she not act anymore?

richard
Member Avatar
The Garden Assistant
I was looking at an episode of Law and Order a couple of nights ago and saw her character as a therapist giving evidence in a trial only to be confronted with an accusation that she'd had a relationship with a male client. I didn't pay too much attention till she confronted the barrister in her patented angry fashion for asking an underhand question and recognised her inimitable style and appearance. For those interested in the fashion aspect, I know I have my deficiencies but she had shortish hair (but not that short) and a side parting. This was filmed in 2014, judging by the credits.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mandana and Simone general discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply