Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TAG Music The Diary The Adventurers GuildSchool of Magic The Merry Moblin Money Making Thread!
Welcome to The North Castle Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
NC: May 2013 to June 2014
Topic Started: 5 Jul 2014, 01:55 PM (451 Views)
Lady Juliet
Member Avatar
Lady of the Castle

I did not update North Castle properly during this lengthy hiatus which wasn't planned to be as long as it turned out :( I had several health issues in this time including mental health problems which are sadly ongoing and a skin cancer diagnosis (which is hopefully now resolved). This was on top of a relationship breakdown, severe financial issues and stress from work. I apologise profusely for the long absence but I did not have the mentality or the will to be involved in the community in depth during this time but I thank all the people who continued to visit the site and support me during this difficult period.
Posted Image
Visit North Castle - the vintage Legend of Zelda fansite!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Juliet,

I am SO immensely sorry to hear about that. I hope that your physical health is truly better, and that your mental health gets better soon. I know how hard of a struggle that can be, dealing with some issues of my own. I left for a while too when things weren't going so well for me. I hope to be able to be here for quite a while, but who knows how the future will go. I am attempting to get this place active again, and truly wish to renew this place (at least partially) to its former glory. Please know that if you feel comfortable talking to me, you are always welcome to. I can't guarantee having any good advice, or knowing quite what to say, but I can promise you support, and a safe shoulder.

Please continue to concentrate on making yourself better, and if you can find time to join us (even just to take your mind off of things from time to time), we'll be thrilled to hear from you.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying" - Oscar Wilde

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
- Walt Whitman

King Aquamentus
Member Avatar
Squadelah! We're off!

Are you doing better now? *hopes*

Hey! The New Captain N has its own website! Start reading it again!

Megan O'Shea
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Spanish Pants Cat

I'm not here as much as I'd like to be. RL has been throwing me for a loop for over a year now. I hope things get better for you (I feel terrible for reading this only just now). If you need me, I'm always on Facebook. I hope this place comes back to the way it was. I miss those days.
"Just a big burst of friggin' sunshine. That's me."

King Aquamentus
Member Avatar
Squadelah! We're off!

So I've noticed, Megan.

You've been greatly involved in quite a noble cause on facebook, in my opinion. So, having you here again is really quite a bit like a knight in a castle.

Hey! The New Captain N has its own website! Start reading it again!

Megan O'Shea
Member Avatar

I have returned after some time away to deal with two jobs (one of which was seasonal, one of which isn't and I'm still in). I'm still going to try and make an effort to be here from time to time.

Quote:

You've been greatly involved in quite a noble cause on facebook, in my opinion. So, having you here again is really quite a bit like a knight in a castle.

I am? I'm a little confused.

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Nice to have you back Megan. I'm trying to be here from time to time as well, but it's getting a bit tricky occasionally.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying" - Oscar Wilde

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
- Walt Whitman

Megan O'Shea
Member Avatar

I hear you there, certainly. It's been more than a little challenging to balance real-life demands (I'm looking at you, work), and what I'd like to do. I hope you've been well, and I'll try to be here more often.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Website Updates · Next Topic »

ERROR