Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TAG Music The Diary The Adventurers GuildSchool of Magic The Merry Moblin Money Making Thread!
Welcome to The North Castle Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Zelda Merchandise
Topic Started: 20 Sep 2014, 09:05 PM (270 Views)
Junglelady
Member Avatar

Does anyone have any cool Zelda merchandise that they want to share? I have a couple of things (that I will post), but not much. I saw someone the other day with a great tattoo of the fairies (Navi, Tatl, etc.).

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying" - Oscar Wilde

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
- Walt Whitman
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FireHawk
Member Avatar
SQUAAAAWK!
Seeing as I actively collect video game merch - and once contributed heavily to NC's merch section - it should come as no surprise to some here that I have a few little bits and bobs lurking around. You can see some of them at my VGMM gallery, but do keep in mind that this isn't representative of everything I have. Some of my favourite/interesting Zelda pieces include plushies (I own three of the OOT plushies, two Spirit Tracks plushies, and one plush backpack), figures (I own the complete OOT 'characters with horses' set, some other OOT figures, a set of TP figures, and a couple of more display-orientated figures), an animation cel from the cartoon series (as well as a video and a DVD boxset), a few soundtracks, Hyrule Historia, a few of the hardback guides (ended up losing track of those, unfortunately), most of the mangas (plus one issue of the comic series from Valiant. Also, I can confidently give credit to NC for my Zelda manga collection, as all bar one of them were presents from Juliet and Kirsty), and a replica Ocarina of Time (which was a present from Darknut Prime).

Unfortunately, given that most Zelda stuff that gets released now tends to be overly large and/or expensive (thank you, First 4 Figures), plus the fact that my collection spans several gaming series, I haven't really bought a lot of Zelda merch in recent years (last thing I got, I believe, was the Link Between Worlds set that came with the little treasure chest that goes 'Da da da DAAA' when you open it).
Edited by FireHawk, 22 Sep 2014, 09:13 PM.
My Arty Goodness!
My Youtube Goodness!
My Retro Gaming Goodness!
My VG Merch Goodness!

You know it's gotta be awesome when you're flying a jeep through space going apes**t with Nintendo controllers - Angry Video Game Nerd

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Off the top of my head, the only thing that I can think of that I have that's LoZ is a pin which is a crossover anyway. It's of Kirby wearing Link's cap XP

But I have stuff from other games, shows, etc. Zelda merchandise hasn't been overly available to me except in recent years, and I've been trying to save my money a bit. Who knows, I might splurge one of these days though ;)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying" - Oscar Wilde

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
- Walt Whitman

Joran
Member Avatar
The Seeker
The only Zelda merch I even remotely come close to having isn't really merch at all. I made a crappy wooden sword back in high school and I've been meaning to reshape it and paint it to look like the Master Sword but I haven't done it yet.

I did find a really awesome Ocarina of Time pocket watch on Amazon though. I want to get it but I'm keeping spending money pretty tight right now so it'll be awhile before I own it (plus I already have a pocket watch and it still works so it's hard to convince myself that I need another one).

EDIT: I don't know if it counts but I forgot to mention that I do own Hyrule Historia so there's that.
Edited by Joran, 6 Nov 2014, 11:09 PM.
Posted Image

Alaina and Andrea, you are my roses. Please know that.

Link Æwondåslåmon
Member Avatar
Emperor of the Flesh-Eating Replicators
Does having a Link amiibo count? ;P Anyway, I got Zelda Monopoly for Christmas. :wub:
Posted Image

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Link Æwondåslåmon
25 Jan 2015, 04:47 AM
Does having a Link amiibo count? ;P Anyway, I got Zelda Monopoly for Christmas. :wub:
First off, totally jealous about the Zelda Monopoly. Monopoly is one of my favourite board games in the first place, and the LoZ version just makes it so much better.

I did end up getting some LoZ trading cards a few months back which were kind of fun. Let me know if you guys want me to post pictures of what I have and/or when I get more.

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
- Walt Whitman

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Double post! Anyway, I've been meaning to take photos of some of the awesome LoZ stuff I have acquired over the years, but I just haven't had the time (*cough* so lazy *cough*). So, I am trying to do the next best thing - posting links!

The first thing that I can think of that I have, and love, are some mini replicas of the masks from Majora's Mask. I've purchased them from these guys:
StormCupCreations I currently have the Deku, Zora, and Keaton masks. I hope to pick up a few more in the near future. They are really great. You can buy the whole set all in one go, or a few at a time.

So yeah, that's my first set of things to share!

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
- Walt Whitman

Junglelady
Member Avatar

Recent new purchases include more masks from StormCupCreations (Bremen and Mask of Truth) and a pin of Makar from Wind Waker.

Semper eadem

Do I contradict myself?
- Walt Whitman

Joran
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Since I can't get the picture to work apparently I'll just describe it. I should've posted about it at the time but I'm a moron so I forgot.

My sister got me a little plush Toon Link for Christmas and he's been staring at me from just above my computer ever since. Obviously he's still early in the game, though, since he only has the Hero's sword and the family shield from Outset on his back. So that's all there is to report from me, I guess.
Posted Image

Alaina and Andrea, you are my roses. Please know that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Triforce Tower · Next Topic »

ERROR