Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TAG Music The Diary The Adventurers GuildSchool of Magic The Merry Moblin Money Making Thread!
Welcome to The North Castle Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Ban the User Above You; BANNED!!!!!
Topic Started: 10 Nov 2007, 11:22 PM (13,035 Views)
Dark Hero
Member Avatar
Modern-Day Jack The Ripper
This is a pretty cool topic that I saw at another forum, so I'd thought I'd bring the joy of it here.

Here are the rules:

Basically, the first user (for now ME) waits, for the next user to ban me for a reason.

Example:
User A: .... me
User B: Banned for saying nothing.
User C: Banned for saying Something.
User D: Banned for having a nice avatar...

Or for whatever reason. Let the fun begin!
"We are Sex Bob-omb, and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!" - Scott Pilgrim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Link Æwondåslåmon
Member Avatar
Emperor of the Flesh-Eating Replicators
*bans DH for starting this topic*
Posted Image

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^bans ES for banning me for starting this topic.
"We are Sex Bob-omb, and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!" - Scott Pilgrim

Link Æwondåslåmon
Member Avatar
*bans DH for banning me for banning him for starting this topic*
Posted Image

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^Bans ES 'cause I'm that powerful. :devil:

Lord Grenhoth
Member Avatar
"You can run... But you'll only die tired."
*bans DH for redundant idiocy* :P
"Human beings are simultaneously Earth's most noble creatures... And its most savage."

My DeviantArt page: http://grenhoth.deviantart.com/

Posted Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^bans LG for calling me an idiot.

Mark Hunter
Member Avatar
Courageous Hero
^Bans DH becaue I couldn't think up a good reason to ban you.
-Hunter

Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make them believe. I've got a hero living in me. I've gotta fight for what's right. Today I'm speaking my mind. And if it kills me tonight I will be ready to die. A Hero's not afraid to give his life.

Lord Grenhoth
Member Avatar
"You can run... But you'll only die tired."
*bans Mark 'cause he electrocuted me to cinders when BotU attacked the HotO castle stronghold* :lol:
"Human beings are simultaneously Earth's most noble creatures... And its most savage."

My DeviantArt page: http://grenhoth.deviantart.com/

Posted Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^Bans LG 'cause he was electrocuted

Mark Hunter
Member Avatar
Courageous Hero
^Bans DH cause he banned LG for being Black (cause he was electrocuted, charred, and turned into cinders)

-Hunter

Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make them believe. I've got a hero living in me. I've gotta fight for what's right. Today I'm speaking my mind. And if it kills me tonight I will be ready to die. A Hero's not afraid to give his life.

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^Bans Mark for being a bonehead hero.

Mark Hunter
Member Avatar
Courageous Hero
^Bans DH for being a no-good, foul-mouthed, death crazy, insane, traitorous (yet good rival) villian.
-Hunter

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
And I'm damn proud of it, son!

^bans Mark, 'cause I'm evil like that. :devil:

Mark Hunter
Member Avatar
Courageous Hero
^Bans DH because I knew you'd take that as a compliment. Also cause I like getting rid of badguys.
-Hunter

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^Bans Mark, 'cause his avatar bites.

Mark Hunter
Member Avatar
Courageous Hero
^Bans DH for being jealous of my avatar.
-Hunter

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
My avatar pwns your avatar.

(DH's avy eats Mark's avy)

See?

^Bans Mark for eating all my chocolate chip cookies (even though they were poisoned) :devil:

Link Æwondåslåmon
Member Avatar
*bans DH for sleeping while on guard duty*

Do you have any idea how few we are? And we are supposed to guard the ENTIRE mountain! What would happen if one of those petty wanna-be heroes from North Castle was to sneak in? We would be ROYALLY SCREWED I tell you! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to stand guard.

*falls asleep*
Posted Image

Dark Hero
Member Avatar
^Bans ES for yelling at him about guard duty even though I've got a bunch of high-tech security built into the mountain.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SUPER DRAGONS: THE RAINBOW DORITOS OF THE LAST THIEFGULL · Next Topic »

ERROR