Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
You've arrived at the OSR.

What? No account? Why not? It's free, and more cool content awaits members!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Showdown 64; Version 6.0
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 03:04 AM (801,516 Views)
Keson
Member Avatar

THIS THREAD IS FOR SHOWDOWN 64 DISCUSSION ONLY, THIS IS NOT A PROJECT 64 TROUBLESHOOTING THREAD! IF YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR EMULATOR TO RUN THE MOD, THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO ASK FOR HELP! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HEED THIS WARNING WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT QUESTION!

IF YOU MAKE WRESTLER REQUESTS OR ASK FOR AN E.T.A. ON THE NEXT UPLOAD, YOU WILL BE BANNED! PAY ME BEFORE REQUESTING ANYTHING!

THE CREATORS WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THESE KIND OF QUESTIONS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original Concept: CBV/Anyone who ever played a wresting game
Arenas created by Fofo, SLX, and El Guapo, skin/attire bases by Keson/El Guapo and Orson/Icco/CM/ALanchiz
Soldiers of Showdown:
* Keson * TSF * jcsix * WolfPac_69 * kingkanyon * Victor * Stalker * baal666 * Rain * SLX * Fofo * El Guapo* Robb420 * Jordyad*

Instructions and Downloads

FAQ

Roster - Version 6.0

Wolfpac_69's Arena Pack (30 STAGES OF HELL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showdown 64 is powered by parts and hacks made by the following (awesome) modders/hackers (list is incomplete for hacks, still a WIP):

WldFb, CM, D2A, HaloOverHead, TSF., pmomo2006, dnewgrounds, Gray Plague, alanchiz, matjetfan, hlr, king bros, ronaldrain, wwefan4life2, barskio, jcsix, El Guapo, Icco, Orson, h.l.r., king kanyon, Deka_Knight, AJSim, Super Luigi, nWo mark, Victor, gaz, Wolf_Pac69, tarun_tikkoo, undertaker666, Shane, Lightning, the_Juice, Dochappy, Chuckiepk, and Keson.
Edited by Chuckiepk, Jan 13 2018, 07:58 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheDarthFoundation
Plz

I call dibs on making a sexy-ass interface for this!! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolfpac_69
'Mister Main Event'
Ill help if i can buddy :)

Natethesnake
Member Avatar
The Best In The World

i hope this project will not die like the others did wwf no mercy is still a fun game when u have another friend and a joystick +keyboard to play we need more projects like this to resurrect the community

Keson
Member Avatar

Honestly, as soon as TSF. finishes the interface, this baby is out the door. No joke. So everyone should bug him. A lot.

@ Wolfpac_69: You are definitely getting the Creator's Kit.

@ natethesnake: Triple Threat has a functioning beta for download in my first post. Go wild and have some 90's fun.

Wolfpac_69
'Mister Main Event'
I have no idea what that is but it sounds cool :)

Keson
Member Avatar

Click the spoiler in the first post, it's in the description. ;)

edit: The Creator's Kit will be a downloadable file, similar to Orson's bumper box, for making texture mods that are compatible with Showdown 64. That way, mods have consistency throughout different modders, and the number of wrestlers in the save grows even more.

The idea is to be a mustard seed. When TSF. tops off the interface, we'll release the save with the initial 11 wrestlers, and from there, DLC heaven, created by team CowboyGuapo and the No Mercy modding community.
Edited by Keson, Dec 18 2013, 06:14 AM.

AKI Man
Member Avatar

Creation kit has sold it to me already. Can't wait for this.

TheDarthFoundation
Plz

I've started on the text already, I'm going to look into doing a cool-ass background as well and the interface should be complete :)

Swifty
Member Avatar
Go away.

Sounds great to me,played Triple Threat and i think it would've been an amazing mod if CBV ever decided to complete it.

Good luck on this one!

Natethesnake
Member Avatar
The Best In The World

Triple Threat save is not working evreything looks like a mixed between the old and new no mercy u know like the textures are messed up but the thing is i have done evreything checked to have load all textures + i replaced the files from wwf no mercy to the plugins and it is still not working wtf am i doing wrong?i fking love the roster of this save i looked into the wrestlers textures i need help ty :D

Keson
Member Avatar

What version of Project 64? As I said, it's only compatible with 1.7 or higher.

All you need to do is move the textures to the texture file (make sure it's labeled "WWF No Mercy"), the save file in the proper place and the cheats.

Natethesnake
Member Avatar
The Best In The World

oh pj 1.7 thank you i did not knew that i am such an idiot:(

Keson
Member Avatar

Download Project 64 2.1 from their official site, it's completely free. ;)

Link: http://www.pj64-emu.com/

Natethesnake
Member Avatar
The Best In The World

i got 1.7
why dose it say when i get 2.1 illegal download atempt?WHAT THE FUCK?:d
Edited by Natethesnake, Dec 18 2013, 03:41 PM.

KWG
Member Avatar

PJ64 site is having that problem for a long time,try downloading from CoolRom or other site. (I hope saying a name of a Illegal site is not a problem).

Keson
Member Avatar

First post updated with a link to the working demo. Creator's kit will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

We promised 11 playable wrestlers but included Andre as a bonus:

Posted Image

Let's get this party started.

Creator's kit V 1.0 added to the first post. A creator's kit will be assembled for arenas, but it will only be distributed via permission through pms.
Edited by Keson, Dec 30 2013, 12:52 AM.

Wolfpac_69
'Mister Main Event'
Sweet

AKI Man
Member Avatar

Ace! Great to see the BETA released bro.

barskio
Member Avatar
Old Skool Member

Awesome, will check this out later.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Full Game Saves · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91 and Lout of ZNR