Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pirated Games Central Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can't post or do anything. If you join our community, you'll be able to join the community and discuss the wonderful things about these various bootlegged/pirated games. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, then log in already!:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Pokémon Go team?
Team Instinct 0 (0%)
Team Mystic 0 (0%)
Team Valor 2 (100%)
Total Votes: 2
Pokémon Go
Topic Started: Aug 6 2016, 09:44 PM (100 Views)
HummerTeam1001
Member Avatar
Pink Jelly!!

Hi,

So Pokémon Go is the new Pokémon game on mobile phones.

I think it's pretty good. :) I'm on level 15 right now. Although they took out the tracker that tells you how far away Pokémon are so now they are harder to find. :(

What do you guys think?
˘\/(õ_ô)\/˘

Read about my famiclone stuff here (I mean, if you want to): https://famicloneblog.wordpress.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fcgamer

It was just released in Taiwan yesterday. My girlfriend and I spent part of the day walking around searching for Pokemon through the dirty city streets, and so did every other person here...

It was great! I sort of felt as though a childhood dream had finally been realized. I am usually not one for smart phones nor for technology (I find it a nuisance), but this time it felt as though my dream from junior high (circa 1999) was finally coming true. Amazing! A feeling I will always treasure, so many thoughts and emotions travelling back to me now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Big Old Arcade · Next Topic »
Add Reply