Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pirated Games Central Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can't post or do anything. If you join our community, you'll be able to join the community and discuss the wonderful things about these various bootlegged/pirated games. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, then log in already!:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football Training; A Vt03 game, that does not really exist
Topic Started: Aug 22 2017, 12:49 AM (261 Views)
kelvin donna
Member Avatar

"Hi dudes" i recall :whistle:

i have been playing some games on the taikee micro arcade machine.

then i discovered a ultimate CROWN off these games, and it is called:Football Training
this game is actually some sort of circular-singleplayer-pong type a game, with a goal, where you hit the ball in it

this exact same game does exist on a other console called zenex 135 in 1 game console
ebay link of it:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zenex-135-In-1-Wireless-Game-System-135-Video-Games-Brand-New-in-a-Box-/251406488471

it is sadly sold out :(

does anybody know where i can find this game?

i posted a screenshot down below, so that you can know the game
Attached to this post:
Attachments: screenshot.png (39.76 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taizou
Member Avatar
panda hero

well you can find it on that micro arcade machine, AFAIK there's no dump if that's what you're asking for
Posted Image
super multihandheld undergroundneofuji ★ youtube 1 2 3twitter

kelvin donna
Member Avatar

taizou
Aug 26 2017, 05:53 PM
well you can find it on that micro arcade machine, AFAIK there's no dump if that's what you're asking for
4 things to say

1:i do own the micro arcade machine
2:What dies "AFAIK" mean?
3:i am not asking for a dump
4:i am trying to insinuate with this post here, if soneone knows this game?

taizou
Member Avatar
panda hero

AFAIK = as far as I know

you asked "where can I find this game", and since you already have the console, and given all your previous posts have been asking for ROMs, I assumed that's what you were looking for here. but anyway sorry if I misinterpreted.

I have this game on the same arcade machine, it's by Cube Tech and part of a series of other football-themed games they made. Originally I think they were for some specific football-themed console.
Posted Image
super multihandheld undergroundneofuji ★ youtube 1 2 3twitter

kelvin donna
Member Avatar

taizou
Aug 27 2017, 08:06 AM
AFAIK = as far as I know

you asked "where can I find this game", and since you already have the console, and given all your previous posts have been asking for ROMs, I assumed that's what you were looking for here. but anyway sorry if I misinterpreted.

I have this game on the same arcade machine, it's by Cube Tech and part of a series of other football-themed games they made. Originally I think they were for some specific football-themed console.
2 things to say

the football specific game console has supposed to have AFAIK:
penalty shootout
world wide top score
table soccer
goals

and all of these soccer games are also on the micro arcade machine, which as i said before, i do own it.

kelvin donna
Member Avatar

taizou
Aug 27 2017, 08:06 AM
it's by Cube Tech and part of a series of other football-themed games they made. Originally I think they were for some specific football-themed console.
hey, i think i found this thing for that you are asking:https://www.ebay.de/itm/PLUG-N-PLAY-MY-ARCADE-WORLD-SOCCER-10-in-ONE-TV-GAME-w-2-Joysticks-BRAND-NEW/273023686057?epid=2109053776&hash=item3f917ad5a9:g:in4AAOSwo4pYXJG4

and i own this thing >;)
Edited by kelvin donna, Feb 3 2018, 03:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Other Pirates · Next Topic »
Add Reply