Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pirated Games Central Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can't post or do anything. If you join our community, you'll be able to join the community and discuss the wonderful things about these various bootlegged/pirated games. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, then log in already!:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bootleg toys; Oh my... the horror! D:
Topic Started: Nov 22 2017, 05:03 AM (51 Views)
Brn89

If this is a forum dedicated to bootleg games, then I'm going to change things around with something called bootleg toys. Some of us have seen them plastered around the web, or that some of us have been cursed of owning one and our childhoods scarred by them. Let me begin by posting some fine examples that may shock, traumatise or just make you chortle for how lame they are:

Click if you dare...

These will do for now, and I know there will be comments aplenty of these. You are free to post any more that you can find to further make our eyes bleed :P Or, talk about if you had been cursed of owning any of these in your childhood.

Also, though I seem to believe that I never owned a bootleg toy myself, I suspect that this could be it, as I first had it when I was five. It's still there with me, locked away in a drawer as a keepsake :P I suppose that's one of the better-looking ones, as at least I never owned anything with a crappy paintjob or some Russian knockoff of a Mario toy.
Edited by Brn89, Nov 22 2017, 05:08 AM.
Posted Image
Join us, and may the holy panda god bless you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply