Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pirated Games Central Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can't post or do anything. If you join our community, you'll be able to join the community and discuss the wonderful things about these various bootlegged/pirated games. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, then log in already!:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zook Hero Dimensions - completed
Topic Started: Apr 27 2018, 05:43 PM (101 Views)
Mr. Vr
Member Avatar

so, after 1 year that i announced that i was working on it, it's finally complete

i ripped the iron golem and Meduoer sprites, but was really hard

i also renamed the alternative name of the game to Zook Hero DX (it was zook hero d)

Now, the basic information of the fangame:

Posted Image

Zook Hero Dimensions is a Heavy modification of Rockman 7 FC (2008) ,with new levels, graphics, bosses
and history

due the lack of knowlegdge, i can't modify the japanese text of the game

the 8 masters

DLN-005 - IceMan
DMN-002 - Iron Golem
WWN-002 - Mega Water S.
SRN-005 - Jupiter
DWN-infinite - Zero
???-??? - Quint
No Number - Storm Eagle
DWN-038 - Charge Man

story

In an unknown dimension, a man called mijoio discovered a machine able to travel to other dimensions, then he used it to
travel to the "classic","X" and "Sideral" dimensions to steal some robots and create an army, horever, the machine broke
and he got lost in the VF dimension, but "luckly" he stole the last robot for his army and stole some other weaker robots,
the 8 powerful robots he called the 8 masters, while they were destroying the cities, mijoio and some metools were rebuilding
the WTC (more known as twin towers) zook, a former police officer that became half robot half man, known for already
stopped 2 robot armies, was called to defeat the 8 masters, horever, while he was fighting the weaker robots, doc robot
confronted him and said that they would fight soon, then the great adventure starts!

here is the download folks :http://www.mediafire.com/file/4fz2b1a8whj5q5a/Zook%20Hero%20Dimensions%20-%20v1.0.zip

images of the game (requested by barver)

Spoiler: click to toggle

NOTE: as i told before, i can't modify some of the text of the game, i read in another forum and the only way to
modify it is using cheat engine and doing other things that i don't know how to do it (plus i have less memory in my pc
compared to before)
Edited by Mr. Vr, Apr 28 2018, 06:05 AM.
Posted Image My Company website/My Youtube Channel/My Dailymotion Channel/My vidme channel (dead)/My VidLii channel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Barver
Member Avatar

Really need pictures. I personally don't bother downloading something if I can't even see if it's something I'd care about.

Mr. Vr
Member Avatar

Barver
Apr 27 2018, 09:21 PM
Really need pictures. I personally don't bother downloading something if I can't even see if it's something I'd care about.
ok, i put the images now
Posted Image My Company website/My Youtube Channel/My Dailymotion Channel/My vidme channel (dead)/My VidLii channel

ElkFish
Member Avatar

That looks fun. Maybe you should release a level in MAGMML 3 as a way to sort of advertise this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Pirated Work · Next Topic »
Add Reply