Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pirated Games Central Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can't post or do anything. If you join our community, you'll be able to join the community and discuss the wonderful things about these various bootlegged/pirated games. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, then log in already!:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Unlicensed translation of leaf green (request); Looking for a dump of this game.
Topic Started: May 12 2018, 03:02 PM (131 Views)
MomokaChan

I am searching for a dump of "Pokemon, Pokemon Leaf green" as seen in this post on this site - https://assemblergames.com/threads/pokemon-leaf-green-engrish.51423/

Me and my friend enjoy playing bootleg pokemon games like Chinese Emerald, Vietnamese Crystal and Engrish Green. I came across this post from 2014 about a similarly translated copy of Leaf Green. If anyone has anymore information about this game and if there is a dump of it available online please let me know. Thank you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ElkFish
Member Avatar

The same company also released an Engrish version of Pokemon Fire Red. Unfortunately the ROM comes out scrambled when you try to dump these, so there is no ROM currently available.

MomokaChan

What is the name of the company? Or is that unknown

ElkFish
Member Avatar

I don't think they have a name.

MomokaChan

I believe I found a cart on ebay. I went ahead and bought it (it was like 3 bucks) It said Pokemon Pokemon Fire Red. If it is one of these I will do my best to dump it

2 users reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Members: KeyZ
« Previous Topic · Game Boy · Next Topic »
Add Reply