Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Pokémon Center Forums! We are a community of Pokémon and Nintendo fans who just like to hang out and talk about what we like best (or at least a lot)! We also discuss other things, including life in general. Be sure to take a look around to see what we have to offer. Because unlike actual Pokémon Centers, in which they "hope to see you again" to heal your injured/fainted Pokémon, we hope to see you again because you're a cool person who (hopefully) cares for his/her Pokémon rather than letting them get hurt just so the nurses can see you again!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

"Shall we heal your Pokémon?" YES

If you're already a member, please log in to your account.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Advertising Forum Question
Topic Started: Feb 18 2011, 12:53 PM (160 Views)
Pikafleg
Member Avatar

wait, is it really considered advertising if its about something you made (or will make)? By you, I mean someone who is an active part of the forum. Of course another forum would still be different whether its yours or not, but that isn't the case here. So why is this here anyway, then?! (it occured to me when for the tenth time I had trouble finding this thread....lol)
Offline Profile Goto Top

EzloSpirit
Member Avatar
Head Nurse

It's advertising if you are advertising something that is found outside the PKMN Center Forums. It doesn't matter whether it's yours or not. It's still advertising. Advertising is promoting something so people visit it (or buy it, etc.), even if it isn't available yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pikafleg
Member Avatar

EzloSpirit
Feb 19 2011, 03:04 PM
It's advertising if you are advertising something that is found outside the PKMN Center Forums. It doesn't matter whether it's yours or not. It's still advertising. Advertising is promoting something so people visit it (or buy it, etc.), even if it isn't available yet.
ok, I get what you are saying, but I still have to (as in not really.... :P ) note that you said "its advertising when you are advertising something......" lol :P :P :P not really important but that's just the most cliche way to make a really bad definition....lol no prob. again just saying!
Edited by Pikafleg, Feb 19 2011, 04:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EzloSpirit
Member Avatar
Head Nurse

Thanks for making the italics that I was too lazy to add myself in my post! (Yes, I was originally going to do that.) But anyway...

Question answered, thread locked. (always wanted to say that!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forums Help and Feedback Center · Next Topic »
Locked Topic