Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Pokémon Center Forums! We are a community of Pokémon and Nintendo fans who just like to hang out and talk about what we like best (or at least a lot)! We also discuss other things, including life in general. Be sure to take a look around to see what we have to offer. Because unlike actual Pokémon Centers, in which they "hope to see you again" to heal your injured/fainted Pokémon, we hope to see you again because you're a cool person who (hopefully) cares for his/her Pokémon rather than letting them get hurt just so the nurses can see you again!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

"Shall we heal your Pokémon?" YES

If you're already a member, please log in to your account.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon naming challenge!; .............................
Topic Started: Mar 23 2011, 07:15 PM (217 Views)
Pikafleg
Member Avatar

ok, so there is this site, togepi is so cute with a game where you have to put in the names of all of the pokemon in a certain generation in twelve minutes. Everyone should try it and tell how many they got in the time limit, and for what generation. btw, obviously the website isn't called togepi is so cute, but I didn't know what to call the link (or really just wanted to be funny) so I named the link that...nothing to do with the website.
Edited by Pikafleg, Mar 23 2011, 07:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fcgfyv
Member Avatar
Rival
ROAR! I got 150. I just forgot electabuzz. D:<

EzloSpirit
Member Avatar
Head Nurse

There's something exactly like this on Psypoke, which is a more "official" fansite. The game is called "Amnesia Attack!", and you can choose to do the 1st Gen Pokemon, 2nd Gen, 3rd, and 4th, plus the original PokeRap (I think this one has to be in order!), plus some others. It's really fun but insanely challenging.

Charimaniac
Member Avatar
Breeder
I named them all if only I could Type faster then I could get them all in and having a almost complete gen. IV poster behind my computer might help too

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Advertising · Next Topic »
Add Reply