Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Primeiramente um Feliz ANO NOVO a todos! Este fórum é especialmente dedicado à todos os fãs do Sungmin ♥ Se ainda não é fã, cadastre-se e veja porque nós nos apaixonamos por ele! Aqui você encontrará projetos internacionais, fotos, vídeos, notícias e muito mais!

Registre-se! ♥

Se já é um de nossos membros, é só fazer o login ~
Seja Bem-Vindo à nossa casa e fique à vontade!

Posted Image

We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One very old feature (gesture) I miss in new Opera
Topic Started: 5 Aug 2017, 07:13 (6 Views)
davidcave

Hello Guys,

I've been using Opera ever since it was a little unstable, almost unusable garbage. It came a really long way and now I think it's the best browser ever created. The only browser where I can see that "Love" is in almost every aspect of it, idea and code. This is now MY browser because I made it MINE (Never remove Experimental start page). Every friend that I suggest to install the Opera browser, and who actually does it, keeps using it without reverting to the old one.

I would like if you could implement an old mouse gesture where you would hold right mouse button and then, when you scroll, switch between tabs that are opened. I really miss it and it would be great if you could make it optional like you did with "Rocker Gestures". Best to include it in Rocker Gestures but to let us tick the options we would like to use because I personally don't see the point of using that only Rocker Gesture because I have a mouse with a lot of buttons. What's the point of calling it "Rocker Gestures" if it is only one gesture?

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://forums.opera.com/discussion/1884528/one-very-old-feature-gesture-i-miss-in-new-opera
- Thermal System Video Examples.
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Críticas e sugestões · Next Topic »
Add Reply